Author: shelleybelly

How much you can do for a Friend [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-7-1 15:13:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-1 14:49


is that a picture of drugs?

i also dont tolerate people who do drugs calling me their friend


About the picture I don't think it looks like drugs

Maybe looks like spotlights, right??

Dear assassin friend, i am with you, i support you, i agreed with you :)

I also don't tolerate people who is into the drugs, bad people, bad, bad, very bad

:)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-7-1 15:18:44 |Display all floors

this is a humiliating behaviour

Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-1 14:46


im a troubleshooter, if someone wants to borrow money from me I will point out that if they didnt go drinking and spend all their money on alcohol then they'd have money when they need it..

...



What are you talking about?If somebody asks you for money and he is in need if you tell him all the above you will make him feel so embarrased and miserable.
I do not agree with this reaction at all.
Think about it.If you were in his shoes would you like to receive such an answer.

Better say that you do not have any money available than offend him in this way.

This behaviour of yours is so humiliating.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-7-1 15:20:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-1 14:49


is that a picture of drugs?

i also dont tolerate people who do drugs calling me their friend

it depends on somebody's imagination.I do not think that they look like drugs.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-7-1 15:21:02 |Display all floors

thanks a lot

Originally posted by force_one at 2007-7-1 14:47
Better to have few friends, but quality of friends

For a real friend, we can do anything if is in our hands

A real friend is unconditional.

Glad to see many friends here and you are one of ...

I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-7-1 15:31:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-7-1 15:18



What are you talking about?If somebody asks you for money and he is in need if you tell him all the above you will make him feel so embarrased and miserable.
I do not agree with this reactio ...


well thats lying..

i dont lie

i am helping him, and would hope someone would do the same for me

here I was trying to solve his problem

so he might solve his own problems in the future

and not have this problem

were he worth anything as a human he would understand that

and were he not worth his salt he would simply avoid it, hide it up in darkness, and run around like a rat looking for more


somebody clever once said:

"Give a man a Fish and he will eat well for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat well for all the days of his life"

or something like that

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-7-1 03:32 PM ]
-1337

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-7-1 15:35:43 |Display all floors

I see

Originally posted by 1337assassin at 2007-7-1 15:31


well thats lying..

i dont lie

i am helping him, and would hope someone would do the same for me

here I was trying to solve his problem

so he might solve his own problems in the futu ...



Ok I agree with this teaching if you do it in a really polite way and and tactful.
I am judjing from myself.If I asked for momey and received a sermon like that my first reaction would be tears and tears and tears.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-7-1 15:47:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-7-1 15:35



Ok I agree with this teaching if you do it in a really polite way and and tactful.
I am judjing from myself.If I asked for momey and received a sermon like that my first reaction would be te ...


omg.. i'd pull out my wallet and throw all my money at you and tell u to forget everything I said..
-1337

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.