Author: sexlion

Do you wish to buy a thievery (such as bicycle)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-28 11:39:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tenfon at 2007-12-26 22:45
I was a luky dog.my bike was not lost in my four year's college life! And It also  work well now !

hehe...

you are really lucky...then do you wish to be stolen?

for some guy said...if the old thing still okay, the new thing has no reason to appear...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-12-31 14:53:09 |Display all floors
don't buy.
everyone must do his part

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-4 08:50:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lxjann at 2007-12-20 09:25

Bicycle is very easy to lose and quickly sold to another person even in a short time undergo many hands of people. Such phenomenon was very common around china and people are very angry but can ...

hehe...

yes, it's a bed and terrible cycle:

easy to be stolen----that thivery is so cheap---easy to sale----have big market---easy to buy a cheap 2-hand thivery----the newly still easy to be stolen---choose a thivery---the market become bigger----stole your bicycle , too----your bicycle is easy to be stolen.....

so, if al of us dont buy that thivery , then that market is not exist, all is okay...

since most of people wanna gain extra advantage unfairly...so, it's too difficult to solve it...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.