Author: sexlion

Do you wish to buy a thievery (such as bicycle)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-27 15:38:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-6-27 13:28

hehe...

yes, I think so at the beginning...

so , I bought another brand new one, which spend above $ 300 yuan...but so fortunate that I lost it in 1 months...and another colleagues laughe ...

hehe, the new one is easily be thieved.buy a old one is advisable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 15:38:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-6-27 13:28

hehe...

yes, I think so at the beginning...

so , I bought another brand new one, which spend above $ 300 yuan...but so fortunate that I lost it in 1 months...and another colleagues laughe ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 15:55:34 |Display all floors
we say stolen, not thieved, thief is a person who steals, thieves is more than one thief

i would not by a stolen bicycle or anything stolen, if someone wanted to sell me a stolen item I would be looking at a thief straight in the eye, who may have killed or injured someone for it or chopped off a limb... a thief is someone who would not hesitate to steal anything from you, or maybe even kill you for what you have.

so give him money?

wtf?

if no one bought stolen items they wouldnt steal

they say if you havent had a bicycle stolen you are not cantonese..

I've had 3 stolen...

1 was locked up, and I turned my back for literally about 20 seconds and there was no trace anywhere.. I ran up and down every alley and street.. nothing...

1 had a giant chain locked to a bar, 1 cm thick steel chain and lock gone without a trace...

and one looked as if it was locked (i forgot the key) and one young girl saw me do it and watched me very intently as though she was examing exactly what i was doin, 30 cm from where I was doing it.. (pretending to lock it.. whe was bent over and staring at the lock right in fron of me, we were 5 meters from a security guard outside a populated shopping center... but she was just a young girl early 20's, cute, i canme back not 10 minutes later and it was stolen.. impossible to drag it away while locked, so it  must have been her because she saw it wasnt locked..

[ Last edited by 1337assassin at 2007-6-27 04:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 15:58:12 |Display all floors

Reply #10 1337assassin's post

thanks a lot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 17:00:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by china_daily at 2007-6-27 15:38

hehe...yes

it's reasonable...

I dont mind a second-hand bicycle, if it's function is still okay, maybe 80 percent new is okay...but seems that thieves also dont mind for that...

once, I have an very old one...except the ring does not emit voice, all noisy for them...

I ride it at the first, but I have to be rided by it at last...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 17:03:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-6-27 17:00

hehe...yes

it's reasonable...

I dont mind a second-hand bicycle, if it's function is still okay, maybe 80 percent new is okay...but seems that thieves also dont mind for that...

on ...

people now so lazy so go motor - cycles,cars
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-27 17:08:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-6-27 17:03

people now so lazy so go motor - cycles,cars

hehe...yes

but that motor are also easily to be stolen...too...

and some people can not pay for motor...

in addition, some cities, such as guangzhou and shenzhen, dont admit that nonnative motor to ride...it's terrible...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.