Views: 5915|Replies: 40

how many hours are u in the forum per day ? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-20 15:15:19 |Display all floors
i just find that whenever i log onto this forum, i always meet some guys like fluffy, emucentral, changabula,cartkingsky,shellybelly,wowzers etc. it seems to me you guys stay in the forum all day long. how could that be possible for you ? i mean how come you guys have so much spare time and what do you live on ?
any record time have you ever set for staying in  the forum ? and if so how long ?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-20 15:18:46 |Display all floors
haha ````in fact````if you wont  sign out  and keep your IE opening````
that you will be  shown "on line" all the time```````

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-20 16:36:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by canon787 at 2007-6-20 15:18
haha ````in fact````if you wont  sign out  and keep your IE opening````
that you will be  shown "on line" all the time```````

really , but i have to turn off my computer when i go to bed or other places . do you mean as long as i don't log out the forum even if i turn off the computer , the message about me still show the " online" sign ?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-20 16:38:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-6-20 16:36

really , but i have to turn off my computer when i go to bed or other places . do you mean as long as i don't log out the forum even if i turn off the computer , the message about me still show t ...


haha..sometimes,I logout,but it still show me on line....
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-20 16:44:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-6-20 16:36

really , but i have to turn off my computer when i go to bed or other places . do you mean as long as i don't log out the forum even if i turn off the computer , the message about me still show t ...



Your status will turn to be offline if you log in for hours without doing anything .
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-20 16:46:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elsachan at 2007-6-20 16:38


haha..sometimes,I logout,but it still show me on line....



Didn't you know that I stole you account to log in ?
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2007-6-20 16:56:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-6-20 16:46



Didn't you know that I stole you account to log in ?


haha..Can you? I call you sifu if you can...
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.