Author: sexlion

Do you mind your boyfriend's stature? (175cm or under is handicapped)? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-19 06:49:37 |Display all floors
well...I dont really like tall guys much..any guys are 180cm+...i feel uncomfortable with them...ha ha..I think 175cm is perfect....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 07:32:56 |Display all floors

some girls are to short fat and ugly in the face and heart

it wouldn't matter to them, they would probably advertise for anything on internet..

some are nice and would request height for conception purposes, in my case over 6 foot is acceptable as I am lovely and tall and slender as well :)...great genes for great baby models...
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 07:35:23 |Display all floors

-

Anyone who has height as a criteria for the opposite sex has got to be totally stupid! And not worth knowing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 07:37:55 |Display all floors

i feel weird with a short arse boyfriend

its okay for the man...but for the woman to be bigger than the boyfriend is "weird"

for any others its no problem eg.boss...well hes Chinese anyway
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 07:39:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-6-19 09:35
Anyone who has height as a criteria for the opposite sex has got to be totally stupid! And not worth knowing.

I guess we are all stupid in some ways......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 07:43:43 |Display all floors

so you would go out with a skanky midget

Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-6-19 07:35

with fat thighs and a fat broad nose?

broad noses are feral!
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 08:41:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caixilei1215 at 2007-6-18 18:39
Nonsense!
Many men who are shorter than 1.75cm make beautiful girls as their girlfiend!Stature isn't a problem if you have other advantages.

hehe...

you are right...and your key point is "if you have other advantage"...such as you are a billionaire...then all things are no problem...

for some men can have beautiful girlfriends...in fact, it's not too many...some humors or brave guy can have that fortunate...

then if you are a common guy who is under 170cm even 165cm...how to do...

if you are a beautiful girl who is 165 or above...can you accept your bf is only 170cm or under? then maybe you can not wear high-heel shoes...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.