Author: voice_cd

how about your breakfast ?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-18 13:50:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-18 04:13

I dont think so....the reason why you get fat by skipping brekkie is...your body produce sugar to keep the energy...so you get fat I think...

I've heard a reason that's close to yours. In fact, when you skip breakfast your body thinks it's starving. In order to protect you from this, your stomach etc. will work slower and burn less energy. It'll also start to turn the energy into fat for later use, so you won't starve to death.
In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 15:15:05 |Display all floors
it is obvious that the breakfast is the most important dinner in the whole day , becasue after a whole night rest , your body will need to supply the energy to work and live, but now ,if there no anything suppy to the body , the body will feel hungry and excrete some stomch liquid ,it will be harmful for your stomach ,  
2 , it have a bad influence for your  memory , the  brain energe come from something which store in the stomach and kidney ,just can exist for about 8 hours , so if you have no breakfast , your memory will decrease due to lacking of energe from breakfast
so we not only have to have breakfast  but also we have to pay more attention to the quality of the breakfast
so which kind of breakfast we should have , on the other words ,which kind of breakfast is helpful for out health

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 16:05:40 |Display all floors
2 , it have a bad influence for your  memory , the  brain energe come from something which store in the stomach and kidney ,just can exist for about 8 hours , so if you have no breakfast , your memory will decrease due to lacking of energe from breakfast so we not only have to have breakfast  but also we have to pay more attention to the quality of the breakfast
so which kind of breakfast we should have , on the other words ,which kind of breakfast is helpful for out health

no wonder i have a bad memory. i always go out for job without having anything when i got up in the morning. sometimes i only drink a cup of soybean milk until the lunch time .
ok i will take something as my breakfast to fill up my stomach .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 16:09:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mjackson321 at 2007-6-18 16:05
2 , it have a bad influence for your  memory , the  brain energe come from something which store in the stomach and kidney ,just can exist for about 8 hours , so if you have no breakfast , your  ...

& if stomach empty,

it make more noises instead of work...............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 16:27:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-6-18 10:54

hehe...

I wanna eat breakfast when I wake up ...

Like this.....???
xin_370803210931882291999.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 16:28:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-6-18 10:54

hehe...

I wanna eat breakfast when I wake up ...

Or this????
xin_220803281551300914416.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 16:31:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-6-18 16:28

Or this????

Or ???
xin_390803281525853890410.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.