Author: avrilhu

Why do they always condemn China? [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor

Post time 2007-6-18 00:19:21 |Display all floors
Shouldn't things like this be condemned, by any human being on earth?

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2007-06/17/content_896058.htm

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSPEK20718020070617

Would atrocities like this stop by themselves if there is no worldwide outcry against them?

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2007-6-18 05:01:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by avrilhu at 2007-6-17 01:04 AM
I insist that they have rights to make comment on other countries issues,but what I'm  really worried about is the effects of the reports ,especially the bad one will cause some misunderstandings o ...

Despite all such "condemnations", I doubt that westerns really know how bad things can be in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 08:58:45 |Display all floors
The united states is a kind of old gossip. whatever the situation, it just everywhere bull----ing. every nation has its own advantages and also problems, and the problems seem to be easliy found, especially to those old gossip. don't worry anyway, patroits~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-20 20:12:53 |Display all floors
Many people have ate too much and need some exercise.  It is difficult for a mad dog did not  bite others,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 13:36:10 |Display all floors
a crooked stick have a crooked shadow.
i agree with you.
I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-2 13:28:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by avrilhu at 2007-6-16 22:20
... I often hear some reports condemning  and even interfering in China's  policy .Maybe they think Chinese have fewer human rights than they do,but  it's not your business,China has its own way and means  to go and we do not hinder the way you go.

To condemn is wrong, but cann't we find any hidden truth there?

[ Last edited by iqueen at 2007-7-2 01:29 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-2 16:00:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by avrilhu at 2007-6-16 22:20
I have been the listener of the BBC program for about one year .I listen to it everyday and it has became the integral part of my college life.But what makes me a little annoy is that I often hear  ...

Finally! You have solved the mystery (for me) why BBC News server is blocked in China.

Not that I have a problem - just curious as I  suspected that BBC had probably been deliberately offensive towards China.

But ignoring the issue of censorship cos I guess the BBC invited it. I agree with you. The BBC has always been portrayed as a voice of truth and neutrality. The UK think it is extremely rude for foreigners to accuse them over human rights issues.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.