Views: 2598|Replies: 5

Why Father's day is not as popular as mother's day? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-16 22:19:57 |Display all floors
Why the Fathe's day is not as popular as Mother 's day?

I saw a lot discussion about  mam when mother's day was coming. Tomorrow is Father's day, I haven't seen      any discussion about dad in the bbs. Why?  It 's not so fair(I don't know should be use this word. I think you can
get my mean. If you have another word, welcom to tell me. thanks a lot.)

In my life, my dad is few word but he is very kind. I will call him tomorrow. What about you, my dear friends. look
forward to reading your comments.
Do what you love,love what you do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 22:53:33 |Display all floors
Mothers always act as a kindful,mild and tender role among our lives.

BUT fathers ,who are powerful,sober,and even stubborn,

most of them lack of words,but only support behind their children.

Certainly,some misunderstanding will come up.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 00:33:59 |Display all floors

-

In most cultures, father is working for most of the day and tired when he comes home. Some jobs are more difficult than others. Of course providing money for a home and all the other things that go along with it takes the father away quite often. I was in the military during my children't younger years. There were times I was gone for 6 months or more.

A father's love is equal to but different than a mother's love. Many women see this as less than their own love they give their children.

I think what is important is that children try to understand and accept the two kinds of love their parents have for them. Of course they will begin to understand when they create a child of their own.

We should accept how our father gives his love, even though it is not the same as mother it is still just as powerful.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 16:18:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by irishai at 2007-6-16 22:19
Why the Fathe's day is not as popular as Mother 's day?

I saw a lot discussion about  mam when mother's day was coming. Tomorrow is Father's day, I haven't seen      any discussion about dad in  ...

Father's like to keep low profile.:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 18:18:39 |Display all floors
i know today is father's day,even if it is really not popular as mother's day,i also love my father very much

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 19:38:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by spiritrace at 2007-6-17 00:33
In most cultures, father is working for most of the day and tired when he comes home. Some jobs are more difficult than others. Of course providing money for a home and all the other things that go ...

I agree with u.
Do what you love,love what you do!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.