Author: cbr_600

Tan skin or pale skin? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-18 20:13:30 |Display all floors

Tanning

The sun is bad for your skin. I've known "sun-worshipers" who, when they get older, have horrible skin conditions (besides raising the risk of skin cancer). I find getting some sun is healthy but all things in moderation. I find Japanese women avoid the sun as much as possible. They consider the sun as damaging to their skin and perhaps they are correct. Anyways, interesting topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 22:23:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cbr_600 at 2007-6-16 05:32
In the USA getting a nice tan is a sign of beauty while I have heard that in the Phillipines and Thailand where the women have usually have such lovely tans having paler skin is actually a sign of  ...

i prefer pale skin,and i am lucky to be one of them :)
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 05:16:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hellen1815 at 2007-6-16 12:06
came from africa will get tanned?

Nah,...just i was so black...not tanned...BLACK....LOL
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 07:43:01 |Display all floors

here

in australia it's considered more sexy generally to have tanned skin...and since we spend a lot of time at the beach most australians are pretty tanned...but we do have extremely high rates of skin cancer too, so maybe it's not so good...in the paper yesterday it was talking about how people need a little sunshine to be healthy...during winter as much as you can get, but in summer it says you should cover up...the sun makes me happy though...and skin cancer can be cut out, so i'm not worried
Everlasting...Creative...Inspirational

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-19 07:44:07 |Display all floors
Yeah...skin cancer....lucky me to be asian....ha ha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 14:01:25 |Display all floors
I prefer tan skin as well, though not too tan. What I don't like is seeing all these china girls walking around with umbrellas on a perfectly clear day, becuse they fear their skin getting even a little taned. I think that is foolish, I really do not like a woman who looks like a ghost. Skin so pale as to be like the color of writing paper belongs on dead people, not living ones.

[ Last edited by gaijing at 2007-6-21 02:46 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-21 14:36:22 |Display all floors

Unbelievable!

Attitude problem?

Yes I do!
I have a problem with your attitude.
You come on a Chinese forum and you refer to Chinese women as "dirty peasants" then yes I do have a problem.
And yes you are "yellow' on the inside because you would never say that to my face.
If you did you would suffer the consequences.
So yes you are yellow as in coward.
You can spout your racist attitude on the internet and hide behind a monitor.
Yes I have an "attitude problem" with idiots like you.

[ Last edited by wowzers at 2007-6-21 02:37 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.