Author: ronlee

age, a gap to marrage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-22 20:41:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by terrancechen at 2007-6-20 13:09
i chose an old gay man of 48 when i was 21 and we lived together as family members for 3 years. many many times he said he loved me a lot . and he said he was grateful that i had the guts to talk t ...

OMG................................         

Maybe you two are fate to  belong together:)
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-26 20:49:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-6-20 10:53
Now is the best time, mate, later it will become...a spicy affair for both of you, perhaps too spicy for you! No, I don't think it is the age that defines your differences; it is the self-centeredn ...

actually i dont really think i know what true love is, at least i cannot get the strong feeling as it represented in movies, that makes me doubt some times about our relationship, but i think life is not movie, we need to face the dull things most of the time and be patient to wait for the great moment which happens occasionally.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-29 17:38:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronlee at 2007-6-26 20:49

actually i dont really think i know what true love is, at least i cannot get the strong feeling as it represented in movies, that makes me doubt some times about our relationship, but i think l ...

pls note movies are ficitious as OUT to MAKE THE MOST MONEY.......

more STEAMY, more better
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-30 00:44:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2007-6-27 17:07
I don't know what kind of films you are watching; anyway I am not taking MY cues from cinematic experiences. True love is as true as YOU and she make it, no more and no less. If both of you believe ...

we haven't  met the parents of each side yet. that would be a really big step for me in my life, i am not ready for that actually. she invitedme to go and see her family on this spring festival, there were only seven months since we got together, i think i need more time for this, but she really got mad to me every time that i said i want to wait until next year.

maybe i should not expect too much from marriage, just be content, and enjoy every normal and peace moment we can maintain. pay less attention to the trifle quarrels, and celebrate the rare big moment.....

my gf just come to my place on weekend, so i am the one to cook most of the time. i never put any chilli, she never complains about this so far.  but i really do not enjoy going shopping out of the street. hopefully this is not the sign that i dont love her anymore. i won't try to forsake her to seek the so-called true feeling described in the movies....i know i will be regret by doing so.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-2 21:35:45 |Display all floors

age has not reference when it comes to love unless one is under age!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 23:24:23 |Display all floors
If I remember correctly...when Soong Ching-ling married Sun Yat-sen in 1914, he was 49 and she was 23...she was 26 years younger than her husband...she was intelligent and highly educated...Sun Yat-sen was also an outstanding man...age didn't seem to be a questionable gap in their marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-9 13:26:22 |Display all floors
Age gap is not a problem if there's true love between u guys~!
I believe i can fly~!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.