Author: ronlee

age, a gap to marrage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-17 10:05:37 |Display all floors

it dosen't matter

my boyfriend is from Sichuan, too.
the age gap is not very impartant in marriage  
the most important is you two live in a good condition in economy ,you can give  her a sense of  security

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 11:27:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronlee at 2007-6-15 21:29
i will be 27 years old two months later, and my cute g/f is only 19. she is so sweet and kind to me, but as a mature man(most of the time i don't think so), i have to consider something about marri ...

I dont care about age gap so much,if you guys have a good feelings,nothing is impossible. finally u will make it right.always remember,gals are sensitive,she always cares about what you treat her like.so just take care of her,treat her like a princess,u will get her love.good luck
Let it be...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 16:26:34 |Display all floors
i will be 27 years old two months later, and my cute g/f is only 19. she is so sweet and kind to me, but as a mature man(most of the time i don't think so), i have to consider something about marri ...

When I was 19..I only thought of spending my days happily, of surviving in the colloge..of .....but never of marriage...

I am just shocked..
She has already been having sex with you at her age...
maybe ealier... :L :L :L

Spicy food.!!!
I cannot stand it either...
I am at the food in the school canteen,,,,!!!!!!
Most of the students are cantonese..
But Why are those staffts making spicy food all the time??
Everything is spicy..but we are Cantonese..I dislike my school on this issue..
I

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 21:58:03 |Display all floors

age is not problem. anything also is not problem.
As you know, when a man  in 30 is like flower.hehe
Do what you love,love what you do!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-18 20:18:45 |Display all floors

The age gap is not a big problem. Just keep in mind that younger women have a tendancy to change their minds more easily. That said, a woman can change her mind at any age. Just keep good communication open, try not to make her mind up for her and let her build her personality as much as she can in the best direction to be a good person. After all, that is the best we can do, isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-20 13:09:43 |Display all floors
i chose an old gay man of 48 when i was 21 and we lived together as family members for 3 years. many many times he said he loved me a lot . and he said he was grateful that i had the guts to talk to him and became an important part of his life....
but now he is with an 18 year shool boy , told him that: "it's fate brought us together",with his warm and caring voice i used to be familiar with ..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-20 13:10:48 |Display all floors
because he always like boys between 18---22, and no one can stay at that age always.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.