Author: ronlee

age, a gap to marrage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-16 13:00:02 |Display all floors
yeah.... i think u shouldnt try to change her personality and live habit, such as she like spicy food which is her original habit,,, but i think u are right to lead her to learn english....... i deem one should improve herself momently....to learn more and improve her self....this is right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 13:06:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronlee at 2007-6-15 21:29
i will be 27 years old two months later, and my cute g/f is only 19. she is so sweet and kind to me, but as a mature man(most of the time i don't think so), i have to consider something about marri ...

As a female,I would choose an elder man as my life partner...
:)

An elder male for me is wise,reasonable,mature,considerate,thoughtful,responsible...

In my eyes,he is like a book that deserve me to read through of  my whole life...:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 13:13:04 |Display all floors
that's wht she always said to me. but when your husband get older,  lose his hair, and get big belly, while you are still in your hot age, is that easy to change your mind then?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 14:09:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronlee at 2007-6-16 13:13
that's wht she always said to me. but when your husband get older,  lose his hair, and get big belly, while you are still in your hot age, is that easy to change your mind then?

For me I  don't think I would change because of that...
Love can carry us through the whole life,whatever sick,old,or death...:)
At that time,It's my turn to hug back all the love that he give to me...:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 14:54:31 |Display all floors
it's unreasonable to change her personbility in that it will make her painful
as i know , you should adjust the relationship of yours

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 00:24:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronlee at 2007-6-15 21:29
i will be 27 years old two months later, and my cute g/f is only 19. she is so sweet and kind to me, but as a mature man(most of the time i don't think so), i have to consider something about marri ...

Can you guys have Sichuan and Cantonese dishes at the same time? How many dishes normally do you guys prepare for dinner?  3 or 4 dishes?.....how about one Sichuan dish and one Cantonese dish if you only make two dishes for dinner?...

Sex is always good no matter what......unless dysfunctional sexual issues are involved...in that case, you guys would have discovered that long time ago.

Want to change her for the "better"?....please see attached and good luck in your journey!
serenityprayer.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-17 09:18:36 |Display all floors
i have to say that age gap is not the main factor for the setback of your future marriage lives.and there are lots of cases which have improved it.i often hear girls around me say they prefer 'old' guy(age gap between5-10) to the guy as old as them.that is the reason:they are mature,experience much up and down to know how to better deal with the relationship and take the responsibility,not like the fancy guy who maybe still keep a character of being childish,sensitive to the setback and easily giving up........after marriage,gals most need the harbor of safety.
as to other factors,they are not the leading role,they can be changed,it is all up to you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.