Author: adolaowai

Dating and/or marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-16 07:33:53 |Display all floors
Well....the funny thing is...he told me that when he is in relationship...he will be faithful to the girl.....i really want to see him in a relation....i dont think he would be faithful as he told me....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 09:20:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-16 07:33
Well....the funny thing is...he told me that when he is in relationship...he will be faithful to the girl.....i really want to see him in a relation....i dont think he would be faithful as he told  ...

How could a man with the sleeping-around hobby be faithful to his partner?....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 11:54:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-6-16 09:20

How could a man with the sleeping-around hobby be faithful to his partner?....

he will never ever find happy in his life..................still he thinks he is happy duck...:)
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 14:22:59 |Display all floors
I dont know...but he said he was faithful in his relationship...i just cant wait to see him get into relationship....and prove to me dat he is faithful....would be interesting to know though...
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 15:31:25 |Display all floors
disdain him
his attitude is too terrible

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 15:32:49 |Display all floors
well...anyways...he is just a friend of mine....haha....he is alright...just this thought is a bit unbearable....i mean...i have no problem if thats what he thinks....but i dont really want to know this...ha ha.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 18:05:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-15 11:59

I know /feel  that ur dating is just for fun,,no seriously issue,,,at least currently no..
maybe you even never think abou it seriously...
that's why help me understand a little why there are ...

maybe
I mean, taking thing seriously should always mean leading to marriage? Why can't we "date seriously" first, and maybe, hopefully going to marriage then? You talk about 35-45 years old people still looking around or still having fun. So what do you think of those people asking about marriage to their partner just a couple of weeks after the begining of their relationship, date or whatever.
Date is smthg like short-term project, and marriage is a long-term one. So before considering marriage, we need .... time.
Right?
Peace and Love Bros and Sis / Make love not war

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.