Author: adolaowai

Dating and/or marriage? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-15 10:59:25 |Display all floors
In speed dating, conventional dating, modern dating, slowing dating, cautious dating, selective dating, blind dating, group dating, random dating, etc...people are looking for mates...hmmm....what does that mean?...hmmmmm....a mate...in search of a mate...catch a mate...having a sexual partner....who can be a sexual partner....wife?...girlfriend?...woman...man?

Is dating in America means more than dating in China?

In general, nowadays, I believe dating is a common human courtship behavior.

Do we still have prearranged marriage in China....I don't think so!...hahahahahha....am I wrong?

Small pocket of people in India still follow the custom of prearranged marriages?

How many people from the Middle East still follow the Islamic custom of prearranged marriages?:)

Someone told me that " Many people don't understand that "prearranged marriage" does not mean withholding right to choose one's spouse"...what is your (CD members) opinion?:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 11:12:17 |Display all floors
well, it really depends....some guys are good for dating...they are fun....but not ready for marriage...so i guess i can only date them...no marriage plans....

but some guys might be a bit boring in dating...but really good for marriage....hmm.....

do i make sense here?...maybe not..

I like dating...and hopefully the guy tht i am dating will get married with me...ha ha....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 11:59:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by adolaowai at 2007-6-14 23:12
Do you date to get married?
It seems for majority of chinese, one dates in order to get married, which I don't really understand.
For myself, they are 2 differents things, though can be linked, i ...

I know /feel  that ur dating is just for fun,,no seriously issue,,,at least currently no..
maybe you even never think abou it seriously...
that's why help me understand a little why there are so much singles over 35-45 around that haven't settled down...
:)

Am I bias ?
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 12:07:20 |Display all floors
I think the reason why many 35-45 single women out there....is because....they want to find the right man for themselves...and settle down...

but for guys...they really just play around...they probably never want to settle down.....

one male friend told me that the reason why he prefers to be single right now...is because...he wants to sleep around....horrible right?
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 12:15:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-15 12:07
I think the reason why many 35-45 single women out there....is because....they want to find the right man for themselves...and settle down...

but for guys...they really just play around...they p ...

Sleep around??

That is really horrible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 12:22:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by limark at 2007-6-15 14:15

Sleep around??

That is really horrible.

Yes...it is really horrible when he told me that...though he added that he is not ready for relationship at the present...but stil...it is horrible thought...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 21:49:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-15 12:22

Yes...it is really horrible when he told me that...though he added that he is not ready for relationship at the present...but stil...it is horrible thought...

Really a horrible thought , so is the man.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.