Author: mira_mio

Cho~ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-15 16:16:47 |Display all floors
i came from some fishing boat haha.
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 16:25:57 |Display all floors
so....you are lost mermaid??....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 16:27:44 |Display all floors
i didn't think of that... my mom made me believe i was a abandoned child by some fisherman..
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 16:30:06 |Display all floors
Oh...at least you were abandoned by fishermen...my mother just told me that she picked me up from gabage bin ... ha ha ....she said that i was wrapped in a box...with some milk power and piece of paper stated my date of birth..lol
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 16:36:15 |Display all floors
ahahahahahhaha... why do they keep telling stories like this. when my child ask me this question i'm going to ...just tell him the truth. haha
dead

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 16:40:46 |Display all floors
Ha...I dont know...maybe....that was the trend duing that period?...

If my kid asks me...I will tell her the truth too..ha ha....but i think its gonna take quite long time for me to be a mother..ha ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 18:01:26 |Display all floors
but i think its gonna take quite long time for me to be a mother

i think it's going to take longer for my future child to understand how he was made..
dead

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.