Views: 3848|Replies: 2

love story [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-14 15:18:57 |Display all floors
I think I should describe about her. She was a fairy in my eyes. She had a pair of big eyes like stars twinkling in the night. When you looked at her, you would felt innocent. Especially speaking, I was crazy of her big smile like a bunch of flowers blossoming in spring. When she smiled at you , that seemed to take a sunshine bath.

As I said in the last post, we separated in different class a year later.

I was fond of literature and arts, so I stayed the former class. When I got to know she had left, I felt very confused and even more could not control myself. For being with her, I gave up my hobbies and decided to change class. Finally, my will failed. I knew that how much I love her. The strong feelings hit my heart continuously. Her smile came up in my mind every moment.

So I often could not concentrate on study. I usually missed her in classes. I wanted to know what she was doing and thinking. I intended to tell her my feelings. But I did not know how she thought. I was afraid to disturb her life. What is more, I did not know whether she liked me. So at the beginning of the second year, I just wrote a letter to tell her how much I cherished the memory of the time we passed together and wanted to be her friend. To my surprise, she wrote back at once. She said she was willing to make friends with me. she wished the tree of friendship always green at the end of letter. At first, I was pleased and thought she might like me a little. so I wrote another one to her. Then she did not return

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-15 20:47:21 |Display all floors
Perhaps she just wanna be a normal friend with you ...therefore when you wrote her once more ,she didn't know how to refuse you ...
Study hard and make progress every day ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-22 19:32:42 |Display all floors

```````````````````

how moving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.