Author: sexlion

I like? what do you like? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-13 16:20:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-13 15:02

what I like?
I have too much LIKE in my life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
That's why I feel happy most of the time.............
what I like,
is the moment when I carry your hand,
strolling around the green-grass garden,
that's the rarely relax time we could have together....

I like the feelings of two hands holding together,
seemed all the power were gathered,
all the love were collected and recalled,
all the promises were made without telling,...


hehe...

good bourn for you like...

strolling around the green -grass garden...I like to roll about on the green-grass with you...which make me memory for childhood...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2007-6-13 16:21:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-6-13 16:19



hope he take advice of not being kicked in the eyes for getting too close...........

p/s : sharks says too little meat, don't like.........


sharks like the fatter one..lol...that is great...then sifu should be more careful when swimming :)
Success only favors those who persist and don't give up.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-13 16:21:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-6-13 16:19



hope he take advice of not being kicked in the eyes for getting too close...........

p/s : sharks says too little meat, don't like.........


hehe...

shark dont like to eat radish...

shark like to eat real ginseng...

I like to eat shark meat...I heard too dilicous and useful for man...

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-13 16:23:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by phoenixliu at 2007-6-13 16:21


sharks like the fatter one..lol...that is great...then sifu should be more careful when swimming :)


hehe...

caring dont need to worry about it...

caring is buddha,

although shark wish to eat fat meat, but he dare not to eat buddha....

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-13 16:30:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by phoenixliu at 2007-6-13 16:21


sharks like the fatter one..lol...that is great...then sifu should be more careful when swimming :)


sifu long time no swimming in the sea................sometimes swim in the pool.........only get to meet land sharks.............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-13 16:30:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sexlion at 2007-6-13 16:20


hehe...

good bourn for you like...

strolling around the green -grass garden...I like to roll about on the green-grass with you...which make me memory for childhood...


pls don't destroy the grass.............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2007-6-13 16:32:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2007-6-13 16:30


sifu long time no swimming in the sea................sometimes swim in the pool.........only get to meet land sharks.............


hehe...

or swiming in yourself bathroom...

and that shark is phoenix's shimu...

and I bet caring will like to be ate by that "shark"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.