Views: 3084|Replies: 4

I'm jealous (The Sci-fi thread) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-12 06:21:41 |Display all floors
Ok, I'm like a sane person that wants to become a crazy-person.

The reason is this... It's been me betold there are people living on this planet that are regularly visited by extra terrestrials and I want to become one of them

If you don't believe me, let me just asure I'm sick of this world and I want to migrate!! AHHHHHHHHHH! Beam me up PleasSSSe

Now, why am I sharing such nonsence with you?!? 'Cause I'm curious whether or not there are someone here that might have some experience or perhaps only hopeless believers just like me

[ Last edited by safaribehn at 2007-6-12 07:32 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 06:37:22 |Display all floors
I think there are too many wonderful things, unexplainable things, right here on Earth to worry about extraterrestrials.

I believe I have heard a ghost before.  It cannot be explained otherwise.  

Have you ever heard, seen, or felt a ghost or spirit?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 07:09:04 |Display all floors
Hehe, no I haven't experienced anything of the sort at all. God! I'm so normal...

But I make a clear distinction between alians, and between ghost and spirits, because the former would be out of flesh or at least out of matter and thus I find it highly probable they would exist, somewhere. And I feel actually qiute offended why I'm not being contacted when so many others supposedly are so.

I've seen some TV programs about ghosts also and it is also qiute interesting, but without experience it's hard to say, but I think perhaps I believe in them too now:)

[ Last edited by safaribehn at 2007-6-12 12:17 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 07:38:14 |Display all floors

-

The odds are that there is life throughout the universe. I believe there is in fact life out there.... However, I would prefer to observe it from a safe distance and consider the potential it  has.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 03:11:37 |Display all floors

changed the name of the tread

Let me first apologize for my sad little cryout there yesterday

I've also changed the name of the thread so that people not interested in love, feelings and ----(obscene terms for feces frawned upon here) also wants to read and discuss about all that is fascinating about now and our future. (If we have one, which I hope, because now is when we decide whether or not our species will live to the end of time)

But somehow I've got the feeling Chinese people ain't that occupied thinking about what the future might behold, at least not to  the degree the Japanese are. More occupied with love, feelings and job issues and more down to earth stuff. I hope I'm wrong:)

I myself do very often fantasize about the future and yesterday I just wanted that UFO ride, y
ou know

[ Last edited by safaribehn at 2007-6-12 08:19 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.