Author: kellym

Here are some pic taken in HK... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-13 09:47:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lovable at 2007-6-12 19:25

Must post this one while you were in the office??

How do u know...my pics r in the pc of my office...? ARe you future teller?errrrrrrrrrrrr...Past teller? hah
I believe i can fly~!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 10:00:35 |Display all floors

haha.....

it's commonly known that people are fully packed over weekends, so if you could go there again, try make it on weekdays........cuz i went there twice this, 3 times last yrs and so on the yr after last yr...haha....
cool.....but no more AIA Carnival in Hong Kong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 10:12:19 |Display all floors
I know it's the last time that hold in HK. so i went there~!
I believe i can fly~!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 20:03:01 |Display all floors
since u guys don't really want me to post more pics....emmmm....i am sad a bit...cuz not many ppl reply in this post...and there is a really close friend left today due to his new job is in HK....er....i wanna cry...i went to the Hk with him (those pics r taken in that trip)....sad sad day...poor poor KELLY
I believe i can fly~!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 20:13:57 |Display all floors
any more photo?kellym

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 20:35:19 |Display all floors

Great Pictures

Hi Kelly,

Great pictures, I really appreciate seeing them. I am amazed how much Disney is seen all over the world. I suspect it is being ripped off but I don't care about it. I've been to DisneyWorld in Orlando three times. No need to go to DisneyLand, DisneyWorld, DisneyParis, DisneyTokyo or DisneyChina. Been there, done that. Love the pictures! Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 08:35:10 |Display all floors

ARK

my problem is i am scared of chang...like changing jobs, relatives' pass away, colleagues' leaving the company...many things....last night i couldn't sleep cuz that colleague was the one who rejected me with the reason"i am not ready to have a gf ,as i told u before"...and after that showing love affair, i didn't contact him for 2 months... now suddenly , he said he need to go....sad~!

and i am  going to take a part time job at night from 10pm to 2am...contacting the client in the US. don't know if i could fight with the sleeplessness...cuz i need to work at 8am the next morning for the day job...
so many things happen...so fast and changeable
I believe i can fly~!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.