Views: 19104|Replies: 84

How to say"NO" to the one who says"I like U or I love U? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-10 19:32:16 |Display all floors
Everyone here would face this kind of problem once there is a boy /girl (good friends) to say "I like you or I love you.If you the one you like or love,then you two may have chance to  fall  in love to each other.Am I right? Then congratuations to you.

On the other hand,you also have to face this problem if the one who says he /she adores you but you have no any feelings on him/her.Then what would you do then?Try to talk to him/her directly ?Or undirectly?

For me, if I met such matter,I  wanna try to fine the best way to say NO to the one who show love to me.Anyway,I hope we still could be friends after that.Cos someone is really suitable for a lifelong's friends instead of being lovers.

so what's the best words to refuse someone's love to you so that you won't hurt her /him  deeply?"such as :Are you kidding me?come on ,today is not the International Fool's Day?!....." after that,can you be as good as before?would you be embarrassed to face him/her again?

My dear friends,so what's your opinions for this issue?Pls give me some ideas for it,Thanks a lot.:)
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-10 20:02:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by elsachan at 2007-6-10 19:32
Everyone here would face this kind of problem once there is a boy /girl (good friends) to say "I like you or I love you.If you the one you like or love,then you two may have chance to  fall  i ...

If you don't want to be his lover, you couldn tell him directly or pretend not to sense his affection.  For my part, I  choose the second. Once I was told those passionate words from a gal, I pretended to be a fool.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-10 20:16:21 |Display all floors
option 1 - cut off totally...dont talk or contact him...if he contacts me...i just ignore....so he gets the msg...

option 2 -  tell him that i like someone else....lol...

option 3 - i am homosexial...

option 4 - you are great...but you are not my type...truth hurts...but i want you to know that i like you as a friend..but ur not bf material
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 09:34:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-6-10 20:02

If you don't want to be his lover, you couldn tell him directly or pretend not to sense his affection.  For my part, I  choose the second. Once I was told those passionate words from a ga ...

yes, Try to pretend not to sense his affection and be a fool........

but would it work?
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 09:37:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-10 20:16
option 1 - cut off totally...dont talk or contact him...if he contacts me...i just ignore....so he gets the msg...

option 2 -  tell him that i like someone else....lol...

option 3 - i am homo ...

oh...sinful,,you almost mentioned all ....Thanks so much.....which opinion you prefer to?

you know,if you told him the truth,you two may have no chance to be good friends anymore....

That's what I don't want to be.....
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 09:40:09 |Display all floors
elsachan...

I probably will tell him that he is great...but he is not my type.....i know truth does hurt...but i hate to lie to him...and live in the lies....

he has the choice to be my friend or not....i know it could be hard for him to stay as friend..and i will respect if he doesnt want to be my friend any more....but i will always be here for him as friend.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 09:45:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-11 09:40
elsachan...

I probably will tell him that he is great...but he is not my type.....i know truth does hurt...but i hate to lie to him...and live in the lies....

he has the choice to be my frien ...

Thanks so much for your comments.

yep,nothing is perfect. We still have to lost something once we face it bravely ........
Pray for nice people!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.