Author: jjacky

Do you fear death? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-11 10:07:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jjacky at 2007-6-10 17:22
Although death is a distressing topic for my age(22),I'm always thinking about it when I'm alone.Especially when the night comes,It occured to me that whether there exists ghost in the  ...

Life & Death are just a cycle/process................

What is important is WHAT is FILL UP in the in-betweens................

A part of mine is with Sutras............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 10:11:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by jjacky at 2007-6-10 22:56

Yeah,that's a pity we don't fulfill our dreams before we die.
It's no need for us to keep our lives eternal.
What matters is not the length of our lives,but the qualities we live.

oh,it is need for us to keep our lives eternal.
to keep our lives eternal,we need to do sth helpful to others,show our care to the poor.overall,give your hand when it is needy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 10:23:30 |Display all floors
[Do you fear death?

Every time I cross the road or get into a taxi in Chengdu.
(mostly harmless)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 11:35:37 |Display all floors
Although death is a distressing topic for my age(22),I'm always thinking about it when I'm alone.Especially when the night comes,It occured to me that whether there exists ghost in the  ...

I don't fear death, if it is to come, nobody is going to stop it.
But I want to live until I'm old, I'd love to experience those that I don't know and that I'm interested in...
Don't think about it too much... it's kind of wasting time, you should take a more positive look at your life.
Watch some good examples, see some positive films or TV series, listen to some sweet and sunny songs, and don't always recall the unpleasant things. After you change your prospect, presumably you won't think of it too often... always you need to find a psychological balance for yourself in life...

[ Last edited by lotus_flower at 2007-6-11 11:37 AM ]
Life is a journey, not a destination.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 11:44:50 |Display all floors

-

Just like any living human, I don't really know if there is a heaven or hell, or nirvana or any other gloriousafterlife that awaits my end...... I don't worry about it. When it  comes, it comes. Nothing I can do about it. However there are some things I do consider.....

Why should I make life difficult or miserable for other people? A waste of time so I try to do good for everyone I meet.

I don't worry about death but I am not going to bring it on early by doing things that will kill me. But on the other hand I can not live in a bubble.... .So I live life to the fullest, always learning, always trying new things, avoiding those things that will harm me yet take chances that are not so dangerous or deadly. Life is measured by what you accomplish and you are known for the deeds you have done. Be good to others, give your love freely, accept love gratefully and enjoy the fruits of life that earth gives us. Be generous, it will return to you a thousand times. Be considerate of the other person's situation.

Try to understand that which is a mystery. Accept that which you can not change. Avoid those habits and people who will consume you. Find adventure in your everyday life. Discard hate and anger it will  shorten your life.

Find peace and solitude from time to time to reflect on your path in life. You can be spiritual and a free spirit at the same time.

When death comes, you will know if you should fight it or welcome it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 11:54:50 |Display all floors
I'm with Archie on this one.

It's not the death itself I'm afraid of, it's what do you do before it comes that worries me.

The traditional middle class way in a capitalist society, which is what I'm following at the moment, is really all about accumulation of assets so you can retire with a comparable income to when you were working.  That to me is so limited, and is that all to the meaning of life?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 18:01:28 |Display all floors
honestly , everyone is scared about death . maybe some don't take it seriously and some are obessed with this issue . even though we have to face it cause all of us would meet this fate anyway . so since it doesn't come for now , why would i think about it . hehe !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.