Author: zglobal

Those Crazy Chinese [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-12-3 09:54:55 |Display all floors

They have no choice but do

It is because they did no how to solve the problem except that method! They boss just give them those equipment and order them finish that job,and they don't kown they have the right to ask they boss give them more equipment .
In a word ,I think the fundamental reason is china have the largest population in the word and have the lowest labour force!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-24 02:42:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2007-6-9 10:36
Man, you gotta love those crazy Chinese.

My air conditioner broke the other day.

The guy turns up to fix it.
We're on the 19th floor so he looks out the window at the unit perched outside o ...

We, Europeans, also had periods like that (19th century, for example, or the period just after the 2nd world war.). Hardships are no chinese privilege;-).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 11:39:26 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 14:07:32 |Display all floors
we never know how these people could stand such hardship.China once was a poor country.many people have a hard time including most of our parents.Even now we have a comfortable life,i could see their characters,never afraid of hardship,never giving in,never giving up.So i want to say that people once got through a hard time,they can sartisfy their lives  easily.I admit it not fair to some workers but i believe that it is a process that we should correct such a bit unreasonable things to get the country better.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 14:09:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-3-31 17:52:49 |Display all floors
My father used to live in NZ, he said if the white were asked to live in China. They will starve to death soon... I think it is a little bit exageration. But it means sth...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.