Author: imrita

Am I a bad woman? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-8 20:44:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whitney16 at 2007-6-8 20:35

i have recorded my singing of that song with my MP3, I would like to send to you tomorrow if you want.:)
See you

oh~~~I'd like that too!!!!
爱情什么都象,就是不象爱情...Love is a Fallacy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 20:55:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-8 20:31
Yeah...I know that song...quite sweet....i think??

Do you think you know what love is...and how to love a man?....I am bit confused at times..

hehe,what is love?
what of we can simply find a \n answer in the dictionary!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 23:30:00 |Display all floors
ofcourse you arent bad. there is nothing wrong with saying "no"
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 23:45:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-6-8 23:30
ofcourse you arent bad. there is nothing wrong with saying "no"

thank you,daotan
but the feeling of refusing is bad
and that's not what I want in the end

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-9 01:08:50 |Display all floors
well... think of it this way. there are lots of guys and girls who get rejected everyday and they eventually get over it. there is nothing you can do to change that. as much as you would like satisfy everyone, it is not possible. what if every guy tells you that? we all have to say no at times and it doesnt feel good, but we have to do it. everyone wants a perfect g/f or b/f but not everyone is going to get it. most guys love pretty girls, but what are the chances of them all getting one? it is a perfect world and there are things that we must do even if we dont like it. i mean if you obviously have no feeling for him, so what is the point? you might feel bad saying no, but you cant sacrifice yourself for other's happiness. you live for youself and not for other people. i remember a quote from a book and it reads "i am willing to die for you, but i am not willing to live for you" or something along that line.
omg, i feel so mature say that. i feel as if i am like 40 =D lol.
p.s - beat that kellym. how is that for a little kid lol =D j/k
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-9 04:20:02 |Display all floors
you bad bad girl :) crushing that poor guy's heart , but that's life he will get over it , if not then he will be scarred for life :) what he should of done was to ask you out for tea or to the movies a couple of times , then see if there was any feelings between BOTH of you then blurt out how he feels about you , but he blew it big time and now he has to live with the fact that he is a chicken :) if he had the gutts to tell you when he first knew that you rocked his world then things may have been different , look on the bright side :) someone is dreaming of you tonight :)
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-9 09:05:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-8 20:38
Really??...yeah....you can send over to me...my addy is sinfulyt@gmail.com....

I think we can go to karaoke together....ha ha....

Yup, I've sent it , but sorry, it's Broken Vow not almost here, I don't know when did I delete it

Ha ha , I'd love to , when will you come to our place? cos it may be a long time for me to go to your place
We love our home,though our feet can leave it,yet our hearts can't.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.