Author: sunnyshaner

Let's Talk- What are you worrying? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-7-4 10:57:38 |Display all floors
I worry about my job,my parents at present.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-8 11:53:55 |Display all floors
I am engineer in a company at present. I will go for my master degree in Sept.
What  I am worrying is my little brother's disease. I am keeping my fingers crossed that my brother will restore health soon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 10:41:39 |Display all floors
the most thing i am worrying about is job at present.
to tell the truth, i just passed the exam of gratuation ater i left college .
it is hard  for me  to get the diploma.
it is  a hard way what i am trying my best when i want to apply for a job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-12 11:21:36 |Display all floors

I worry about the word become THE RICH ARE RICHER, THE POOR ARE POORER

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 16:05:00 |Display all floors
I'm worring my mother's health, she 's already been ill for three days,I hope she can recovery soon...And I'm also worring about my future, I will graduate from college very soon, I hope I can find a good job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-30 16:27:59 |Display all floors

worry can get what?

these days i always worry about my job, because i have changed many jobs in half years ,i know this is mainly because myself , my attitude mislead me to tired the job quickly, then find another , one by one ,till now , i didn;t collect any experiences, and i turned more un-confidence.
i know , i can't live by this method, i should be change my thought, and find a suitable job for me then work hard , unless i adjust my intention. then i will find the road to victory and welfare.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-8-1 09:39:14 |Display all floors
haha
i unserstand you topic like this" what are you worrying? please! please talk in english! whatever topics or time. Only you have the courage to talk in english with your friends and english learners, you can improve your level quickly. So ,let's talk !"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.