Author: sunnyshaner

Let's Talk- What are you worrying? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-11 09:11:12 |Display all floors
i worry about my wife and three girls. i sense i will die soon without being able to help them. i have been worrying about this matter, as about my aging parents, for every minute of the past six years.

not to live and yet not allowed to die is the worst fate of man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 08:39:28 |Display all floors
It seems that there are many things to worry, such as parents’ health, love, living and so on. But when we are still alive, we can do many things to get the ball rolling. Nothing is forever, but if we strive to do our better or best, I think there will be few regrets.
爱翻译,痛并快乐着
www.transalon.cn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 10:20:10 |Display all floors
What I worry about is the health of whole family.As we all know the health is the biggest fortune for us.My parents which have surpassed fifty  were busy making money all the time.Because they want their children can have a better live in future.I really hope they can pay more attention to their heath.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 10:54:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markwu at 2007-6-11 09:11
i worry about my wife and three girls. i sense i will die soon without being able to help them. i have been worrying about this matter, as about my aging parents, for every minute of the past six y ...

sorry to hear u say like that. could i know what happen to you ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 10:56:49 |Display all floors
my worry is about my examinaiton that i will take part in on June,16th, this Saturday . i am not sure whether i can pass it smoothly. to be honest, if this exam is very fair and just, i won't worry about it . but in it  ,you know, so many black things exist in our invisble place.

pray for it. May God bless me !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 21:55:56 |Display all floors
I am worrying about the whole world. More and more troubles take place bettween nations and nations on the earth. If I ignore and let it be , the third world war will begin undoubtedly. You know ,that's my job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-16 18:39:52 |Display all floors

we human beings have never been away from anxieties.

we human beings have never been away from anxieties.
People from all ranks of life worry about different things they care.
We worry about our life, our job, our children, our friend,etc, those big things and petty things, we get ourselves invovled in emotions.
Some worries can be done away with, others we took a blind eye on them.
The flood, the unparalled hot weather have aroused many people's worry about the destiny of our earth.
Our biggest anxiety is the one from nature.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.