Views: 3231|Replies: 8

Suicide is painless..... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-7 05:24:38 |Display all floors
Yes... it made guite a mess.  I pity the poor people that had to clean it up.   People don't seem to understand that when you blow your brains out with a gun, your heart keeps beating untill the blood is drained from the body.
Communication is the most important source of personal power.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 06:03:11 |Display all floors
hmm.....people who kill themselves are selfish ones....because they escape by killing themselves...but leave huge mess for people who care about them......
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 09:04:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by plasmalupus at 2007-6-7 05:24
Yes... it made guite a mess.  I pity the poor people that had to clean it up.   People don't seem to understand that when you blow your brains out with a gun, your heart keeps beating untill the bl ...

Never consider committing a suicide.

Even if suicide is painless as you said, you leave tremendous pains to you family and people who care for you after you die.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 09:17:03 |Display all floors

don't be a kokoo you hear me...

In the 1980s, Kevorkian wrote a series of articles for the German journal Medicine and Law that laid out his thinking on the ethics of euthanasia.

Prior to attempting to provide assisted suicide services to free living human beings; Jack Kevorkian initially contacted prisons and requested the right to experiment (and potentially perform a type of vivisection) on death row inmates at the time of their execution. When prisons denied Jack Kevorkian's request, he began to place personal ads in Detroit newspapers seeking individuals who wanted to die.

Kevorkian started advertising in Detroit newspapers in 1987 as a physician consultant for "death counseling." In 1991 the State of Michigan revoked Jack Kevorkian's medical license and made it clear that given his actions, he was no longer permitted to practice medicine or to work with patients. Between 1990 and 1998, Kevorkian assisted in the deaths of nearly one hundred allegedly terminally ill people, according to his lawyer Geoffrey Fieger. (Later autopsies on several of the individuals Kevorkian assisted in killing revealed that there were no signs of any terminal illness, and that the individual's main motivation to die was due to depression.) In each of the above mentioned cases, the individuals themselves allegedly took the final action which resulted in their own deaths: voluntary euthanasia. Dr. Kevorkian allegedly assisted only by attaching the individual to a device that he had made. The individual then pushed a button which released the drugs or chemicals that would end his or her own life. Two deaths were assisted by means of a device which employed a needle and delivered the euthanizing drugs mechanically through an IV. Kevorkian called it a "Thanatron" (death machine). Other people were assisted by a device which employed a gas mask fed by a canister of carbon monoxide which was called "Mercitron" (mercy machine). This became necessary because Kevorkian's medical license had been revoked after the first two deaths, and he could no longer have legal access to the substances required for the "Thanatron".

On the November 23, 1998 broadcast of 60 Minutes, Kevorkian allowed the airing of a videotape he had made on September 17, 1998, which depicted the voluntary euthanasia of Thomas Youk, an adult male with full decisional capacity who was in the final stages of ALS. After Youk provided his fully-informed consent on September 17, 1998, Kevorkian administered a lethal injection. This was novel compared to Kevorkian's other clients, as Kevorkian himself administered the injection, as opposed to having Youk complete the process. During the videotape, Kevorkian dared the authorities to try to convict or stop him from carrying out assisted suicides. This incited the district attorney to bring murder charges against him, claiming that Kevorkian single-handedly caused the death.

During much of this period, Kevorkian was represented by attorney Geoffrey Fieger.
Jackkevorkian.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 09:43:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-6-7 09:17
In the 1980s, Kevorkian wrote a series of articles for the German journal Medicine and Law that laid out his thinking on the ethics of euthanasia.

Prior to attempting to provide assisted suicide ...

Pls look at his eyes----------->looks like Devils.......

Death shld be natural...........
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 11:57:50 |Display all floors

Im sure if you slit your wrists in a bathtub

full of water all you would have to do is pull the plug...

spray with a bit of easy clean and presto! you could even have it sitting there ready! what an idea!

Be kind!

Some people I am sure wouldn't be missed or even noticed missing!!
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 09:46:12 |Display all floors
Insome cases suicide is not a bad thing. You must realise that there are no
absolutes in life, so to say that a thing is always bad or always good is foolish.
Just as it is not always wrong to kill, depending on the circumstances, so it is not
always wrong to help someone end their life. You must take into acount more
things then tired old rhetoric.

Say a person is dying of a terrible disease, there is no cure, and they are in agony
every waking moment. If they wish the pain to end, and there is no hope, isn't it
more wrong to let them suffer?

It is very easy to condemn and judge others, using blanket philosophies which cover everything but look closely at nothing., It is easy to simply say, "this is always
wrong" or, "this is always right." It makes us feel righteous and morally superior.
However it is hardly an intelligent, let alone wise, way to look at the world. If only
things were so black and white, but anyone with even a little common sense
knows there are more shades of grey then anything else.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.