Author: sinfulangel

lose balance...... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-7 05:48:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-6 23:26

since it has been hurt once,why do u afraid of hurt twice...???

because the hurt is too much to endure.....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 05:49:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xelaura at 2007-6-6 23:31
Love is  fantastic
HURT just  because you happened to fell in love with the Mr.Wrong

not always....sometimes you get hurt is not you fall for the wrong guy....you can fall for the right guy but at the wrong time......it hurts to....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 05:50:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sealverlike at 2007-6-7 00:05

I agree. Follow your feelings, sinfulangel. So happy that you get foolish again.    Make sure you really love that guy.
Waiting for your good news.   

hmm....no news is good news...does it apply here too??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 05:52:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-6-7 00:20

*this song is 4you, girl...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktiDKINuq8o

Youre the whisper of a
Summer breeze
Youre the kiss that puts my
Soul at ease
What Im saying is im
I ...

oh......paula.....hmm.....i wanna go to karaoke now...ha ha......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 05:54:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-6-7 00:36
Do it
Try it
Live it
If u don't do it, u will have ur doubts about that possible love.
I am sure if something wrong could happen, u will know how to surpass and manage some pains
If u are worr ...

hmm....i am gonna take one step each time.....and hopefully he is a nice guy?.....hmm.....maybe he is the one that takes risk...ha....i dont think guys would like me much though..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 05:55:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-6-7 01:51

Love is so intoxicating and addictive...the more the merrier.:)

tbird........not too much.....just right is fine...lol...i am not greedy....did i say tht??....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 05:57:09 |Display all floors
spooky......

being hurt too deep....thts one problem....and have trust issue with guys....is another problem......but he really seems nice...hmmmm....maybe  i should go and watch pretty woman...lol

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.