Author: changzhou007

Who are your role models? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-7 13:28:04 |Display all floors

Who am I?

Now the hard of the work makes that we don't konw what we can do? We don't kown the ture and the ability of us ?So we fell fail to do something.I am asking loudly that who am I?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 13:51:20 |Display all floors
In my mind, roal model is sb. who we would be in the future, esp. in working field.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 14:58:17 |Display all floors
everybody can do very well in diffrent careers, and the movie stars ,football players .... they are just lucky that can engage in the popular careers, so it is not       necessary that chasing them or look them as models.  so ,if u work hard for ur jobs , u will  also became to someone's model !!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 15:29:50 |Display all floors
my supersior is my role model

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 21:43:42 |Display all floors

role models

i am not a fans of every star .if need to take some one fo my role mdel ,i will choose myself!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 22:54:26 |Display all floors

role models: the part advance of stars not all

i think so!
open your window, let me see your smile! (jinpinjiang@hotmail.com)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-8 00:30:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-6-6 08:23
Nowadays, you often hear those rich and famous, sport stars, movie stars, hot signers, saying publicly,  “I am not your role model, I am not perfect, don’t copy me?” or “Your parents are your r ...

No one....the image appears in my mirror when I am alone is the closest role model I have in life...I always tell my role model (in the mirror) "You can be better!".

[size=-2]I am half joking and half serious!...I dislike following other people's footsteps and repeating  their mistakes ( I prefer making my own mistakes). And I don't like to be called a copycat either

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.