Author: shelleybelly

why do men make pee pee every where? Mind me please.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-4 22:01:35 |Display all floors

When we were on a long safari in the great Nature...

...and we heard the nature call, what could we do?  We could only answer the nature call in a natural way... I mean, ..to niao niao into the nature.

So, feel natural about it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 23:15:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-4 20:25
I think Wash Room doesn't mean anythings to men,,

they can relax every where,

highway,
country road,
besides tree,
against wall...

And I believe this behavoir doesn't mean you are a hig ...

Women don't pee pee everywhere?

I believe men can aim better!...like the famous comment from a hockey game and this is how it went ...."he aims...he shoots...and he scored!":)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 23:25:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by archie_78 at 2007-6-4 21:04
Girls can also pee-pee anywhere they want. It is only that they must position their body in a different fashion to a man. They have an equal amount of ability to urinate wherever and whenever they  ...

When women pee, they lower their bodies...not easy to spot them...like playing hide-and-seek...men is like a lamp post...you can spot them 5 miles away...some men rock their bodies while  peeing...they must be having a good time!

The message to the Chinese government is ....more public washrooms (restrooms) along the highways and/or major roads please!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 23:38:54 |Display all floors

highway,
country road,
besides tree,
against wall...

Sure, is not polite and it's disgusting
But, always depend the situation or emergencies.
But when this kind of emergencies comes at least we have to prudent not to do it in front of others.
One day i was coming back from the airport to the city, the taxi that i took carried 3 different passengers, so, 3 different destinations, in the way to the city, before to get in the city one of them ask the driver to stop the car, i didnt understand why, but as soon the car stooped two of the passengers runned out and pee just beside the car, well, not problem with the driver we were 4 men but it was 11.30 am and many cars passed at that moment, and those 2 men were one chinese and one foreigner, so, it could happen to anyone but we have to be more discreet at least

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 06:41:42 |Display all floors
Oh...that is so true....when i was in china...men do pee almost anywhere he feels to......it is actually qutie incredible...cos i dont think i can do that....it is really disgusting ... dont you think?...hmm....there are bathrooms for them...they dont want to go there and do pee....hmmm...yucky men....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 08:06:39 |Display all floors

highway,
country road,
besides tree,
against wall...

Are you sure the privilege is for men only?

You see, so do women, as the following video is telling a funny and clean story …

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/175714/unlucky_pee/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 08:43:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-6-4 21:32

I've seen lots of Chinese men doing that esp.during the trip by car(this is ok that passed so fast)..

what an embrassement when u passed by alone just that moment???

you just pretend you don;t notice it
before,pple are charged to pee in the public WC(does it take the account?),but now alll the WC is free,so it is difficulte to see it happen

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.