Views: 2745|Replies: 5

Find English fans in Xi'an to improve oral and listening English together [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-2-27 09:26:06 |Display all floors
    I am an engineer working in Xi'an.I never give up studying english although I have left from university for several years.But it is a pity for me I have little opportunity to exercise English everyday.I hope I can find some English fans in xi'an to take concerted effort to promote the level of English.
  Thanks for your attention.
  wish everyone have  enviable progress on english study.

Sincerely,
Monson

Use magic tools Report

scarlett has been deleted
Post time 2004-2-27 11:19:44 |Display all floors

oral english

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 11:54:49 |Display all floors

Relpy upstairs !

I ever sat for IELTS twice in the past  two years.I think This kind of English test is useful for examinee to show his practical use level .In addition,If you have a desire to study abroad in alien university or  emigrate  to  Commonwealth of Nations(Australia、New Zealand、Britain),the test is absolutely inevitable .Compared with other's tests such as GRE,TOEFL, IELTS emphasizes on the skillful use on communication with foreigners and can survive without language barrier.
It is a pity for me not to get desirable score of IELTS because of my somewhat poor oral and listening English.but the test helps me further realize the importance of English  in our open society.The skillful use of language is the most critical goal instead of the score of test.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 15:34:45 |Display all floors

Pity.

Compared with southern or southeastern sities, for example Shanghai,Guangzhou,there are less amount of people who come to realize the importance of English in individual career development.I have to acknowledge this is a tragedy for northwestern region.Wish people who live in this place awaken to the necessity of mastering a foreign language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-2-27 19:49:33 |Display all floors

I think so

In the north and west of China,little people get on to the importance of mastering a foreign language.Maybe that is unequitily,The east of China can get more opportunity to develop it,and it has more chance to have intercourse with foreigners.

Bye the way,i suggest you chating with college students.There are so many students in xi'an.A very good exchequer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-3-1 15:18:47 |Display all floors

Gevara,thanks for your advice!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.