Author: voice_cd

How do you think about online shopping?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-6 22:06:53 |Display all floors
but i am not reassurance about my money...
do All i WaNt,aLl cAn...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-6 22:10:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sinfulangel at 2007-6-5 07:06
I have never bought anything off internet....

I am a conservative buyer....i prefer going to the shops and buy stuff....i just like to talk to people and feel the stuff i am going to buy....onli ...

Same here

The only times i buy something online is the air tickets.
Sometimes i got better prices than the airlines or travel agencies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 06:35:03 |Display all floors
Buying from the internet is really easy. Have ordered several times and it's really convenient. I usually double-check all the information provided by the webshop, like their real-life address and registration in the Chamber of Commerce. After that I know it's 100% safe. I've never had any bad experiences.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 09:45:17 |Display all floors
I'm not very keen on online shopping. But I think that it's a good alternative way for us. Anyway, modern people are so busy that they may have no time to go shopping on the street. And for those who like buying bargains, it is really a effective way to choose goods among different kinds of commodities. Online shopping is not only time-saving, but also energy-saving. Even more, sometimes you can find some goods that are not sold in the shops. Once I bought a CD online for my friend because I have no time to go to shop and it's not easy to find it in the shop. On the other side, online shopping sometimes cannot guarantee quality. Or you will find the goods you bought is not the same as it showed online, especially in color. Anyway, it's a good thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 09:48:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freefish1983 at 2007-6-7 09:45
I'm not very keen on online shopping. But I think that it's a good alternative way for us. Anyway, modern people are so busy that they may have no time to go shopping on the street. And for those w ...

Yours is like what i experience...........

i lodge a complaint on the quality, why double courier charges......

& insists i get a refund...............
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 11:23:26 |Display all floors

-

I usually buy things online if they are cheaper than local stores or if the items are not available locally. I don'tover do it.... That can get you into trouble.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-7 17:08:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by force_one at 2007-6-6 22:10

Same here

The only times i buy something online is the air tickets.
Sometimes i got better prices than the airlines or travel agencies.

SAME HERE

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.