Author: xilaren

should we fullfil our parents' dreams? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-5 10:16:10 |Display all floors
No, neither my parents’, nor mine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 10:53:20 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-6-4 04:52
As a child I had always tried to fullfil my mother's dreams.She had a really convincing way to manipulate me.I have learned to obey her desires and morals.
To cut the long story short ,she believe ...

Yes, If we share the same or similar dreams.
Yes, if I have extra energy and time....but I do not wish to live my life for them...they live their lives and I have mine...sometimes our dreams cross...that's great...if not....I know they can always fulfill their own dreams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 11:43:54 |Display all floors
ew
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 14:16:23 |Display all floors
Yes ,every parents hope that their children will have a happy life and a bright future.and they think they know their children very much ,so they want to arrange everything  well for their children.We must understand it ,because whatever older you are ,you are still a child in parents'eyes.But in fact we are mature enough to make some decisions for ourselves....May be we can make a chat with our parents and let them know our ture thoughts..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 16:48:39 |Display all floors
My mother make great sacrifies for me ! And i wanna  give her the best things in the world! As you did ,i used to do the things she wanted me to . I know she wants me to be a teacher or something like that ,so i can lead an easier and more comfortable life.But i rejectes. Because i konw she wish me happy,and that is not the way to paradise! Seeing my saddness,she will regret and complain and even never forgive herself.
  As long as it doesn't   hurt innocent ones , make your  own dicision ! Maybe sb has been suffering from your mistakes. But ,do keep in mide ,don't make innocent ones sad and cry.plus so called real love also can be mistaken,you should think about it carefully! GOOD LUCK ,SEEK YOUR OWN LIFE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 16:51:34 |Display all floors
not yet. but i will try my best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 17:50:08 |Display all floors

i want to give my parents a better life

althought i don't agree with my parents some time, i do want to give them a better life for their loss !! i find i own them a lot!!
  wish my parents a good health, and give me the chance to do it, for i still a college student,,,,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.