Author: xilaren

should we fullfil our parents' dreams? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-4 18:43:20 |Display all floors
Everyone have different views to different situation, Our parents have experienced many things and become mature. They play dominant role in our lives. To be honesy , they are arbitrary. They hope we follow their suggestions to take. The author is a obedient .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 20:42:20 |Display all floors

I did make an adjustment for my parents wishes

1. Christian boy - sucessful - nice but loud christian personality
2. Aussie lad - sucessful - nice but quiet personality
3. Male with three children - got along the best - sucessful of course

Now all these three suitors where fantasic...you see the first one my parents would have been over joyed with ...the last one they would have been devistated with...even though I got along with him very very well...I decided to choose the nice quiet one in the middle...I am very happy...

the christian one...just to much religon and politics involved for my liking..but still fin and all were good looking boys...but I love mine the best
°★·°∴° ☆.·°∴°.☆°★°∴°

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 23:42:54 |Display all floors

perhaps i'm different

My parents never force or persuade me into doing anything. Only when I was a little kid, they were kinda strict with me to root some basic rules and principles in my mind....After that, I gradually became dominant in the family, and now most of their problems, big or small, are settled with the help of me....

But parents always hope for the best for us, above their own benefits.They are the only people we can count on no matter what happens:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 00:21:39 |Display all floors
Xilaren - Are you still married?  

It sounds like you are married and have met another man and think you've found your soulmate.  Is that correct?

Are you having an affair?

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-6-5 01:56:59 |Display all floors

how do you know so many things about me?

Originally posted by juggler at 2007-6-5 00:21
Xilaren - Are you still married?  

It sounds like you are married and have met another man and think you've found your soulmate.  Is that correct?

Are you having an affair?
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 02:19:13 |Display all floors
How do I know so many things about you?

I have read what you have written.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-6-5 02:57:34 |Display all floors

ha ha

Originally posted by juggler at 2007-6-5 02:19
How do I know so many things about you?

I have read what you have written.

well I will answer you only the last question .I am not having an affair in reality.I have somebody in mind though who has occupied my mind and heart.He lives far away.I do not see him with the real eyes only with the eyes of my heart.
So I am with him all the time.Just by dreaming and thinking.Isn't that wonderful?Yes it is ha ha
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.