Author: janeli

Matching website- will it be your consideration if you are still single? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-2 19:54:17 |Display all floors

Reply #10 shelleybelly's post

hi Shelleybelly,

you know in this world, not everybody can find their MR/M's Right in real life due to all kinds of reaons, like working envioronment , high requriement to the partners , failed love, depression, frustration....

i still regards this matching web as a platform where so many white collars , and also graduates...can creat a group and share their experiences , good,..bad......i never think about that i will be a net matching up follower , but yes, i am now:) :))

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-3 08:54:14 |Display all floors
Online dating sites....I have been some...but I dont think I will seriously consider dating guys off net.....maybe I am just a bit silly...I think since we meet from cyber world, we shall stay as that....

I prefer meeting guys in real life...and get to know them....it feels more real....
I don't know if I like you or love you, want you or need you, all I know is I love the feeling I get when I'm near you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-3 14:01:30 |Display all floors

Reply #11 ghost156's post

hi Ghost,

right , meeting your soul mate from real lif the the ideal way , but not everybody is so lucy to have the chance to meet a right person in life,  you know how many members  21cn love ?....millions  of white collars ......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-3 16:28:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janeli at 2007-6-2 19:54
hi Shelleybelly,

you know in this world, not everybody can find their MR/M's Right in real life due to all kinds of reaons, like working envioronment , high requriement to the partners , failed  ...

I would suppose there is a man who can not find his right lover in his reality for some reasons..maybe he is a good man,maybe he is a notorious man,but only his friends and accquintances know well about him..
he would make up a good Ad. on web..
in his wordings or his packages,he must use some attractive skills and colors..
yeah,surely,he would find a right one with those shining rainbows...but he is cheating...

Even in short time he would luck to find right one ,what would be the end of the story?

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 08:32:07 |Display all floors

Reply #4 force_one's post

hi force,

i think you are right,

i met a ntoehr new friend and i found we have some problem in communiation  which made me disappointed again ,

wow, i could not bear for this , depression time and time again

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 10:30:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janeli at 2007-6-1 20:47
to caring HK,

the rate of sucess it very high which is even beyond ur imagination..lol...i know it should be exaggerated ..:)

Cheers------------->that is what dreams are made of.......
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-4 10:39:28 |Display all floors
i do not trust cyberspace,actually

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.