Author: janeli

Matching website- will it be your consideration if you are still single? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-1 21:02:07 |Display all floors

Reply #4 force_one's post

hi force,

you are right, some of them , probably most of them , really put all kinds of splendid descriptions on themselves to attract others' attention,

but they will be disposed in real life when they meet with their "Mr right " or "M's Right"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 08:24:18 |Display all floors

Wow, playing the online matching game …

Originally posted by janeli at 2007-6-1 16:22
i was introduced to a Chinese Famous Matching Website recently :21st Centry online Matching  ,   after reviewing it, i threw all my anxiety and shame away which was caused by my  increasingly growi ...

When you are casting your fishing net to cover the ocean of the cyber planet, way too many fishes in the net, how could you tell that you have caught the right one?

People say that playing the matching game is too time consuming and burning down all your energy and emotion and is more than a full time job, as if you were in the wild wide west of the USA 150 years ago.

Isn’t it odd? At the ages of the modern capitalism, the higher education you are, the less fun time you have; the more money you earn, the less time you have and spend your money; the better job you have, the more pickier you are …

How could you squeeze the time to play the matching game?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 10:59:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janeli at 2007-6-1 20:58
lol...it sounds like you have richful experience ,Shelleybelly, :)

yeah, after meeting in real life, you will be dispointted with the real person you met from internet...hahah...

Jane,

I do not have experience for that,'cause I know I am a real person who live in a reality I won't even go to try the dangerous game..I do not have time for that...

In our reality, we would have more chances to meet some excellent guys or ladies..There is no strong reason for me to go to the web to search for Mr.Right..

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 11:11:26 |Display all floors

Reply #1 janeli's post

i dont think it is a good way to find you mate in the net.mostly they are fraud,telling you how excellent,wealthy or pretty they are .but you have no way to find out is it true via the chatting online
to find your lifelong mate is serious issue,you are supposed to take it into serious consideration,not just searching sb on line.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 12:18:04 |Display all floors
oh,if you can find your lover there,it is so wonderful.
but i can't accept such activy now,maybe i am conservative,and because i think it is a litter hard to understand the other side. iam afraid his reality situation is not what i want.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 19:41:51 |Display all floors

Reply #9 changzhou007's post

To Changzhou,

yeah, intensive  competetion and pressure from all aspects make us suffy  , we have to rush all the time to achieve our targets for fear that we will be threw behind the relay .  when i  first registered in this matching web, i was so surprised that there are some many " old age" youngsters in their late 20's , 30's,   

i can see they are encounrtering the same problem with me , limited working environment restricts their  social communication range ,  fast working and living step also a key factor, when they stop one day and look backward, they will find they are still single , too much nice memory missing ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 19:44:52 |Display all floors

Reply #12 freeness's post

to freeness:

me too, i don;t believe cyber love,  but as soon as you realize that so many people have the same situation and experience  with you , you will understand that internet is only a media tool , it can bring you and other person meet in this platform, as to what will happen,. how will he relationship go on, that will be another different thing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.