Views: 5339|Replies: 3

Could you do me a favor? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-31 10:05:25 |Display all floors
我翻译的一篇小短文,大家给看看有什么问题吗?
A Father’s Love

A young man who killed people will be judged. A man who killed people should be adjudged death penalty in his country. The only one judge in the young man’s city is his father. He must be judged by his father. It’s a great distress to the father, because as a father he loves his son tenderly and dearly and as a judge he must be just. All people are equal before the law and the father can not do that he treats his son specially and don’t sentence him death penalty. Or it’s unfair. So the father decided his son death penalty. After making the decision, the father got off from the platform, put off judge's robe and said to his son “I go for you, the law is satisfied and you are free”. No love in the world is greater than one that father sacrifice his life for his son.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 11:45:15 |Display all floors

a good idea

a good  idea, but i don`t mastly understand it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 16:17:59 |Display all floors
come on

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-20 20:09:07 |Display all floors
Dose it can be accepte? I wonder according to current law maybe it is not acceptable.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.