Author: holly666

holly's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-11 13:15:52 |Display all floors
Your diary is wonderful to read Holly. Thank you.
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-11 17:07:31 |Display all floors
Thank you, guys. Because of your reading, I must keep on.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 09:34:38 |Display all floors
Tuesday, June 12, 2007 Cloudy
Much as I have to write, I’m eager to offer you some useful information. Prices of fruits and vegetables have dropped sharply these days. The day before yesterday I bought one jin of lichee in the supermarket. It cost me 5 yuan. Yesterday afternoon the peddlers called out, “Lichee, five yuan for two jin. Cherry, two yuan for one jin.” Oh, so cheap, and the fruits look fresh and attractive. Though they can not give you enough amount, even if they give you 1.5 jin of lichee for five yuan, that’s a bargain. Really it’s time to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables instead of meat. Fruits and vegetables contain much vitamin that helps your body fight disease. Moreover they can help you lose weight and keep fit. On the other hand, meat will make you gain weight and get fat. That’s the source of disease. My father has got diabetes for eating much meat. Besides the price of meat has gone much higher than before. Do you remember? I feel it my duty to tell you the truth. Wish you healthy and happy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-12 11:07:41 |Display all floors
I think I'll start a "What's for Dinner" thread. They are very popular on US boards. Definitely eat your vegetables Holly. They are always good for you. Our strawberries are ready. Cherries won't be ripe for another few weeks. After that it will be peach and bean time followed by apples and melons. Yum!

[ Last edited by 1st_resp at 2007-6-11 07:08 PM ]
Husband, father, farmer, logger, woodcutter, and rancher

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 10:07:59 |Display all floors
I read your articles everyday.What you said are useful  though the story are bagatelles.Please insist on writting  forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 10:18:48 |Display all floors
Wednesday, June 13, 2007 Cloudy
It’s cool and comfortable outside, but frowsty inside. It seems as if it’s going to rain.

Do you want to learn driving? If so, I suggest you go to Longquan Driving School. Firstly, it’s the nearest school from the downtown. If you miss the school bus, it’s convenient for you to go there by bus and it will not take much time. Secondly, the schoolyard is beautiful. It’s full of trees and flowers which offer you not only a beautiful scenery, but also shades, protecting you from sunshine. I felt relaxed every time I went there. Third, the school has strict rules as follows, 1. The coach mustn’t ask the learner for anything. 2. The coach mustn’t go into the appointing hall(约车大厅)to help apply for a car(约车), which is very fair to everyone. I was told that Haidian Driving School doesn’t have such rule. Thirdly, if you enter through the coach you can get a deduction of at least 150 yuan from the total tuition. My coach is very kind and patient. His telephone number is 13552596188. Call him. Both of you will get benefit except me (He doesn’t know I advertise for him). Lastly, learn to drive Cl041, the small truck which is used to sell fruits along the streets and roads by the peddlers. To learn to drive it costs much cheaper than to drive small cars like Santana. Furthermore, after getting the license of it, you can drive both the small truck and the cars while you can only drive cars with the license of cars. In addition, I think, one day if I am unemployed, I will drive a small truck to sell fruits and vegetables along the road. Ha, ha.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 10:23:10 |Display all floors
Thank you, sethcao, and all the readers. I must write on.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.