Author: holly666

holly's diary [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-1-28 08:58:32 |Display all floors
By the encuoragement of  LZ,I'll play more than watch,I really appreciate holly's personnalities,you are so kind,warmhearted,intelligent woman,love  life and very care for your child,live a heathy life mentally and physically.Moreover you have a persistant willpower to improve your english by writing dairies for so long.you are my idle for study,and I'll keep studying English together with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 10:35:10 |Display all floors
Hello holly, ur working place is really amazing.
How i wish to work in such a beautiful place!(i'm that kind of people who loves traveling. )
And thx for sharing ur happyness. u r definitely a fatastic lady i'v ever met.
Keep going, hope more and more people shall pay close attention on u.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 22:45:20 |Display all floors
Wednesday, January 30, 2007, fine

Thank you all. I'd like to meet you where my diary continues. See you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-1-30 22:45:51 |Display all floors
Wednesday, January 30, 2007, fine

Thank you all. I'd like to meet you where my diary continues. See you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-2-13 00:50:15 |Display all floors
I hope so. Thank you very much indeed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-16 14:42:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by holly666 at 2007-8-24 10:13
Friday, August 24, 2007, another hot day

I love my old hometown, the green mountains and the beautiful big river. I love my family more. Though my family is not rich, my family are all kind-hearted, and care for each other. We value harmony, knowledge, diligence and so on. When we were children, my father used to read us stories. Every day after supper, my father would lie in bed, reading popular stories to us while we three sat before his bed. We were so attentive that we still remember the stories now, like Gaoyubao, Twinkling Red Stars. When we went to the primary school, my father asked us to practice Chinese handwriting—Maobizi. I copied Outi (Ou Yangxun), my brother copied Yanti (Yan Zhengqing). My copy was so good at my age that my neighbours all praised me. What a pity we didn’t keep on practicing because my father went to work in another place for about two years. However, what he did really affected us a lot. Now we three have finished college study and we all have the habit of studying. My sister is going to get another degree.

In the old days, we had no TV sets. But I consider it better not to have it. Without it, family are much closer. I remember in the summer after supper we family liked going out for a walk. We lived on the bank of the beautiful big river near the iron chain bridge over it. On the other side is the countryside. It’s full of different crops with different seasons. In the spring the field was full of rape with yellow flowers, green wheat and many other plants I can’t name. In the summer there was corn. We often walked back and forth on the earth road, watching the beautiful scenery on both sides, talking freely with the gurgle of the river. Sometimes we’d like to sit on the clean big rocks along the river, watching the flowing water, or compete to throw stones (dashuipiao) in it. Even we had nothing to say, we enjoyed being together. My good old days.

Now our family are still close to each other. Once an American famous star said she regretted not being born in a royal family. I will not comment on it. But for me, if I could choose my family, I would like to have my family again.

I am lost in words as I am revisiting your diary, as I am closing my eyes picturing your hometown surrounded by the mountains and rivers ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-5-22 14:16:31 |Display all floors

hello

i  really appreciate the poster 's persistence, but the diaries are a little bit dry and dull

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.