Author: taikor

CIV: Canada accused China of using "soft power" for global dominance [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-22 14:27:36 |Display all floors

Resistance is futile!

metto scribbles, "ALL along the Chinese are plotting against us"
Haha!
Ah, the old yellow menace conspiracy theory.

Life must be really tough for you with such ignorance and paranoia running thru your veins.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-22 14:29:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by metto81 at 2007-6-22 14:02
China is doing this so the free and civilized world can think the Chinese are peaceful people when ALL along the Chinese are plotting against us. And when it comes time for them to drop the hammer, ...

Jesus, sound like we chinese are all fascists and we're ready to invade Canada. you are  overreactive at China's growth.  i bet you never come to china for yourself and just read and heard about our country from you '"balanced" media. if you have any chance to come and feel our country i believe you will change your mind . i've said this for many times to lots of foreigners.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-7-14 14:50:17 |Display all floors

Canadian fear

I think Canadians should fear about their own Prime Minister more than to fear about China.  

Stephen Harper's stated goal is to govern Canada according to the bible as he is a practicing evangelical.  Since becoming Prime Minister, he had sent Canadian young men and women to Afghanistan not as peace keepers but to fight and died as a result in Afghanistan's civil war.

He supports Bush's illegal invasion of other soveriegn nations.  He tolerated America's kidnapping of a Canadian citizen who was in transit on a flight back to Canada amd was then sent to a third country, Syria, against his will knowing that he would be tortured.

I think Canadians should fear more about their own Prime Minister than about the introduction of Chinese culture through the Confucius Institute.

I am sure the Canadian people will be smarter and more careful in their next election.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.