Views: 13468|Replies: 100

chatting with office phone, can you bear ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-29 15:36:38 |Display all floors
if you are an office staff member  do you think it is decent to chat on office phone?

well, if  you are office manager ,  can you bear your guys chatting on office phone even after work?

i am struggling from the edge of  ignorance and disclosure , i am a very straight and honest peron with high self-decipline , so in my mind , this kind of  phenomenon should be stopped as soon as we discovered,

after talking with the manager( i must clarify i did not mention the names of  these guys ,) i realize that it will be far better if we can find out a way to moderate  , it is reasonable that most of the officemates are from remote area and they are fra from parents and firends , whcih makes them feel better by communciating  and releasing  working pressure.

what do you think if this happened surrouding you?
fallen leaves.jpg
Do one tiny thing every day to save your time for the future consumption .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 16:24:28 |Display all floors
I would not chat personal affair by office's phone.And i wouldn't reject others do those.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 16:31:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glacier84 at 2007-5-29 16:24
I would not chat personal affair by office's phone.And i wouldn't reject others do those.

well, we are a foreign based company and i was the manager before  , but now i am concentrating on sales,

even though i am still regarding comapny matter as my own matter ,, so what i am trying to do is to find a moderate way to make people happy and will not chat with office phone so often

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 17:31:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janeli at 2007-5-29 16:31

well, we are a foreign based company and i was the manager before  , but now i am concentrating on sales,

even though i am still regarding comapny matter as my own matter ,, so what  ...

but one day,if you interfere yourself with that things,you would find no one would be your friend,,even a common friend in the office,you would be isolated.......
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 17:38:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by janeli at 2007-5-29 15:36
if you are an office staff member  do you think it is decent to chat on office phone?

well, if  you are office manager ,  can you bear your guys chatting on office phone even after work?

i ...

those leaves looks like the trees produces some delicious nuts.....

Those guys need to be reasonable..........
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 17:51:27 |Display all floors
i am against it
the manager in my company often use office phone to chat her personaly affair,and you guess waht,every monty she has allowance for the phone fee.untolerable

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 17:55:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-5-29 17:51
i am against it
the manager in my company often use office phone to chat her personaly affair,and you guess waht,every monty she has allowance for the phone fee.untolerable

why not inform yr union???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.