Author: xilaren

punishment or forgiveness [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-5-28 20:09:37 |Display all floors

thank ou very much

You have covered the whole matter completely and really satisfactorilly  for me.

I have no way to keep an eye on him and prevent him from doing the same thing again.
If I just mention it to the school manager he won't believe me.Because the predator will deny it.
If the headmaster believes me then he won't allow him to stay in his school.
Only if I humiliate him through court everybody will consider him guilty  and dangerous.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 20:12:47 |Display all floors

his wife has got her doubts

You know people like him are very good actors.His wife believes that he is innocent.If she gets convinced about his guilt ,she will run away from him.
He makes me sick.Can you imagine to share the same bed with such a bastard ,my God I will vomit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 20:15:38 |Display all floors
the only problem with going through court is that she may be embarrassed and will have to give evidence , at this age it is not a nice thing to be cross examined by his lawyer , she may not say the right thing if the lawyer gets her confused , word of mouth should be enough , do not say anything slanderouse but just warn parent's that he should not be trusted alone with their children , at school should be ok as there are many student's and other teachers , if you have the confidence of one of the other teachers let them know .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 20:21:11 |Display all floors

I know what you mean

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-5-28 20:15
the only problem with going through court is that she may be embarrassed and will have to give evidence , at this age it is not a nice thing to be cross examined by his lawyer , she may not say the ...

The laqdy is now 18 years old.She is a student of the law department of the university.She knows how to speak now.
That was the reason her parents did not do anything when the event happened.Because she was only 13 years old at that time
Now being 18 and a student the law gives her the right to take him to court by herself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 20:23:19 |Display all floors
she will also know that it will be hard to prove but I admire her for trying :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 20:24:48 |Display all floors

your last word please

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-5-28 20:23
she will also know that it will be hard to prove but I admire her for trying :)

punishment or forgiveness ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 20:28:27 |Display all floors
punishment

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.