Author: freeness

are you considerate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-10 12:34:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ghost156 at 2007-6-10 10:00

if your friend keep holding such a idea toward your action,ok,just ignore them and stop being considerate to them.
i agree with thunderbird.frequency of giving is the function of returning.we hu ...

oh it is not so serious as you said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-13 16:45:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by thunderbird at 2007-5-28 04:54

People need to express their appreciation in their own ways...you need to be skillful enough to read the signs...if indeed no appreciation is given...common sense tells us that relationship is  ...

Right! Wise comment! We give our love in the hope of getting at least equivalent love return.
I'd like to buy the world a home, and furnish it with love!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 07:26:11 |Display all floors
What your talking about is compassionm not so much considerationm and that which you seek you rarely findm i's when you stop looking that it finds you. Stop trying to get compassion from others, and you may find you get it more frely and easily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 10:47:57 |Display all floors
The intention for us to do something is not for returning, but returning can encourage us to give more. A smile, a nice thanks will let us feel better in spirit, i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 15:41:14 |Display all floors
i am outspoken and straightforward , i konw some guys in my class do not like me. However, it is my way of dealing things, and coz they don't know much about me. I guess my intimate friends all think i'm a considerate person and fun to be with....After all, it takes time to get someone to know alot about the real yourself
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 17:32:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by countrywoman at 2007-6-14 15:41
i am outspoken and straightforward , i konw some guys in my class do not like me. However, it is my way of dealing things, and coz they don't know much about me. I guess my intimate friends all thi ...

you have something in common with me.haha your profile is so cute and funny

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-14 19:53:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeness at 2007-6-14 17:32

you have something in common with me.haha your profile is so cute and funny

i'm so glad we have a lot in common
flying without wings

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.