Author: freeness

are you considerate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-31 14:53:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-5-27 20:26

Maybe they appreciate your consideration in the mind.

Anyhow,better  given than  received.:)

yeah,i take your point . for my part ,don't focus on whetehr he /she ,who is receiving my help , consider it as my consideration for him/her ,when u do like this. if you think it is right and u want to do it because doing this can give u a happy mind or it is your nature ,just do it . don't care for whether my doing can get my friends' acknowledgement at once . i think ,one day , they will know it and bear it in their mind . your doing will get its suitable paid .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 08:25:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeness at 2007-5-27 20:20
sometimes i think i am,i am pleased to help and concern my friends ,but i don't know whether they deem my action is the performance of consideration.maybe they may think the thing you do is normal, ...

It seems to me that we need to know where to draw the line between getting involved and putting your fingers on other peoples’ affairs ...

Learning to read others' minds and feelings and what they need most is more art than science. We are trying and learning this art.

e.g.  saying a vow doesn't mean you know how to love …

A warm hearted and caring person may rub people the wrong way …
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 08:30:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeness at 2007-5-30 16:20
today i did a bad thing,i should have angried with my roommate.i regret.i dare not chat to her.

I am sorry to hear that .what on earth is it the reason? Frankly speaking , long before, I have quarreled about  with my roomate, we didn't speak a word for many days,  the key problem lies in who first speak to counterpart.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 08:55:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by beatrice591 at 2007-5-31 14:53

yeah,i take your point . for my part ,don't focus on whetehr he /she ,who is receiving my help , consider it as my consideration for him/her ,when u do like this. if you think it is right and ...

I think you're right. Never expecting return when giving others your favor . As long as you feel great in your mind because of your good deed, that's enough .whereas  I can't  bear the friend who betray me after receiving my favor. I will cut the relation and keep far from him.
Strive for better life!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 12:10:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by csl01514218 at 2007-6-1 08:30

I am sorry to hear that .what on earth is it the reason? Frankly speaking , long before, I have quarreled about  with my roomate, we didn't speak a word for many days,  the key problem lies i ...

oh,we have the same fate,but now we have settled dowm the problem.i hope you will get along well with your roommate again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-2 15:27:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by csl01514218 at 2007-6-1 08:30

I am sorry to hear that .what on earth is it the reason? Frankly speaking , long before, I have quarreled about  with my roomate, we didn't speak a word for many days,  the key problem lies i ...

A conflict with roomates may be caused by different living habits, different hobbies,etc, which is  common

seen in school.

Why not break the silence with him/her first ?  Don't keep the deadlock and leave the knot in your

heart for such a  long time .:)
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-5 13:10:31 |Display all floors

Hello

I am a chinese girl, and i work in a trade company. I hope to make many friends,who can become my business parterner.
This is my company website: www.raindrop.cn ,  hope to cooperate with all over the world.
Thanks for your attention torwards my message!

[ Last edited by luckylotus at 2007-6-5 01:17 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.