Author: freeness

are you considerate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-28 00:22:22 |Display all floors
if you are enjoying what you do, does it matter if you get acknowledged by your friends? i guess the topic here would be self satisfication... personally, i dont need my actions to be critized or acknowledged by others. if others think that i made a bad choice and critized me, i just ignore them and move on. ofcourse, its always a if my family and friends acknowledge and appreciate what i do.

[ Last edited by daotan at 2007-5-27 11:29 AM ]
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 04:54:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeness at 2007-5-27 20:20
sometimes i think i am,i am pleased to help and concern my friends ,but i don't know whether they deem my action is the performance of consideration.maybe they may think the thing you do is normal, ...

People need to express their appreciation in their own ways...you need to be skillful enough to read the signs...if indeed no appreciation is given...common sense tells us that relationship is not going to last too long.... the frquency of giving is a positive function of returning...there is an old Chinese expression " You take and  I give, you give and I take"...if only you take and I give...god bless this relationship!:)

I know all the nice talks about giving without expecting return...uncondtional giving...returning is a bonus...etc...if a relationship is loopsided..one-way...giving and no returning...in reality....this relationship wouldn't last long...don't tell me mother's love is unconditional. Theoretically it should be...in reality it is not!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 13:08:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by daotan at 2007-5-28 00:22
if you are enjoying what you do, does it matter if you get acknowledged by your friends? i guess the topic here would be self satisfication... personally, i dont need my actions to be critized or a ...

It is hard to ingore others' opinions ,and move on continue.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 13:33:38 |Display all floors
it may be hard to move on, but its even harder if you keep thinking about it lol.
In college alone and I am loving it. ^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-30 16:20:18 |Display all floors
today i did a bad thing,i should have angried with my roommate.i regret.i dare not chat to her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 11:38:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by freeness at 2007-5-30 16:20
today i did a bad thing,i should have angried with my roommate.i regret.i dare not chat to her.

oh, you don't have to be like that

just say sorry if you really think you do the worng thing.
and I'm sure it will be ok.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-31 12:19:56 |Display all floors
however i think i am considerate!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.