Author: stephen_long

What u gonna do if U.S. wars ur country? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-27 21:49:38 |Display all floors

rebertcheng

But now we'd better settle the clash issues by other means instead war

GOOD POINT!
there are so many "other means" there! ---- for example, ceding HK, again; ceding Macao, again; and i think "Hai Nan" would also be a perfect choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 20:02:47 |Display all floors

Originally posted by matt605 at 2007-5-27 19:32
Go to ground.

Rich countries are characterized by their dependence upon steel and concrete.  Their buildings, their bridges, their homes, their workplaces are all made of stee ...

i like your point.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 20:20:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by stephen_long at 2007-5-27 21:49

GOOD POINT!
there are so many "other means" there! ---- for example, ceding HK, again; ceding Macao, again; and i think "Hai Nan" would also be a perfect choice.

I don't think so. Why should we cede the provinces which belong to China?

As long as China is powerful , no other countries dare to invade China.

I don't understand why you're so nagetive respecting peace but active when it comes to wars.
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 20:21:43 |Display all floors
all I know is that when we have a third world war , and we will , then the next world war will be fought with sticks and stones for food .
There are no Ugly women , only those with low self esteem .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 22:35:53 |Display all floors

I don't understand why you're so nagetive respecting peace but active when it comes to wars.

people like peace, but peace likes deserting people sometimes.

$%^^ hey guy, please do not try to negate the POSSIBILITY of the war and this post is not for discussing the possibility of the war.

-------then if your answer is that once the war is there, what you gonna do is to shout loudly that "it is impossilbe to have a war between U.S. and China since some many other means could be carried out and i like peace", this could also be an answer to the topic of this post.

AND, "ur country" here means not only China but any countries belonging to all ID's here.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 22:43:52 |Display all floors

Originally posted by cyberspook at 2007-5-28 20:21
all I know is that when we have a third world war , and we will , then the next world war will be fought with sticks and stones for food .

hey, man, i saw your photo in a thread and i know u are a handsome one.
but could i say that you just ignore the keypoint of this post too, of course uncarefully, i think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-29 07:07:10 |Display all floors

-

I think we all would be better off to worry about Muslim fundamentalism. Including Muslims.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.