Author: xilaren

why I avoid negative people [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-26 19:02:46 |Display all floors

let me guess okay...

you have a soft head & don't want head-to-head collision...hehe!   negative person puts you off the mood...and i haven't met one lately.  thank god for that!

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-5-26 19:55:22 |Display all floors

you are right

Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-5-26 19:02
you have a soft head & don't want head-to-head collision...hehe!   negative person puts you off the mood...and i haven't met one lately.  thank god for that!

I have got a very soft head.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 10:52:16 |Display all floors
I can/t agree with u anymore.the pessimists need help and some of them lealize their illness.regretfully,psychology science is just begin in china nowadays.our common poeple are not psychologist and are not capable of helping them efficiently.if u have a intimate friend who is pessimistic unfortunately .it's better for u to keep away from her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 11:19:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-5-26 05:52
If you are trying to make any sort of change in your life ,to take yourself or your business to a higher level ,there is a certain kind of person that you should avoid like the plague.

They justify their negativity as  being idealistic and continue to attract more of the same.

Exactly, :) you're right to the point....that's why I disgust some pathetic whiners, they don't want to move on at all, they just want to attract attention and repeat their miserable fate again and again(when just some trifles compared with some other people), drown themselves in a sea of negativity filled with all kinds of trifles....and enjoy it, I was very patient before, even to some strangers I tried to comfort them, and it could bring negative feelings to me cause I really care about them, but when I get to realize they just enjoy playing as victims, I thought I was being stupid, and they have the nerve to demand you to be thoughtful to them, well...losers ;)
Yes, it's plague.

[ Last edited by superkylin at 2007-5-28 11:20 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-28 12:12:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by superkylin at 2007-5-28 11:19

Exactly, :) you're right to the point....that's why I disgust some pathetic whiners, they don't want to move on at all, they just want to attract attention and repeat their miserable fate again ...

You are quite right. I have the same experience as you. Please add my QQ to your list and we can be net friends. OK?
Welcome to check my  clothes shop online http://shop34595734.taobao.com/

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.