August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2007-5-26 17:13:45 |Display all floors

you have touched me a lot

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-5-26 16:42

YOU KNOW,
EACH TIME,
WHEN I READ UR MIND,
U ARE REALLY A GREAT BOOK FOR ME ,(DON'T CARE HOW THE OTHER PEOPLE THINKING);
YOU ARE GREAT MASTER FOR THOSE WHO GROAN EVERYDAY,ONLY NEED OTHER PEO ...

Your words are so touching to me ,do you know why?Are you ready to hear?ha ha

I have never believed that my opinion about things would ever sound useful to people.That is why your words have touched me so much.
Is this modesty ,may be.Is this stupidity  again maybe,is this low profile image again maybe.
What I am doing here is just expressing my everyday feelings.I could never beieve that there are people who find them useful.Thank you very much for your answer and your encouragement
I am an optimistic person but only very few people have responed to this optimism.Only one or two have praisd me about that.Most people around me are so miserable.Some of them even unbearable .
If I had n optimistic person beside me I could do miracles.
Even my children's achievements have got their root on my encouragement and optimism.I whve never told them that and of course they have never seen that this way.
You are a wonderful lady.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 17:16:11 |Display all floors

oh yes

Originally posted by changzhou007 at 2007-5-26 08:25
As an optimist gives warmth and light to others, a pessimist takes that from them ...

the pessimists need company to their misery.I am not a good company for themThey do harm to me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 17:17:02 |Display all floors

oh yes

Originally posted by its_boo at 2007-5-26 13:54
as for pessimists or just anyone who's negative all the time , they r drags, real drags

They drag me but I am too heavy for them ha ha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 17:18:15 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by robertcheng at 2007-5-26 13:51

One guy next to my dorm falls into this kind of pessimistic person.  He is not just negative but lazy.  Really terrible.  

Playing computer games is his only favorite activity. He exclud ... [/qu

He is so lazy.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 17:19:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by glacier84 at 2007-5-26 09:02
Being a pessimist !!! I have being a pessimist long time ago.Everyday i told myself to be active,but i am too lazy to make some change,so now accomplish nothing.

you can change if you want.Start a different way of thinking

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 18:39:44 |Display all floors

re

Originally posted by xilaren at 2007-5-26 17:13

Your words are so touching to me ,do you know why?Are you ready to hear?ha ha

I have never believed that my opinion about things would ever sound useful to people.That is why your words hav ...

I am not exagerating here or tring to please you (we never know each other,I mean where we are,where we come from ,etc)..

But believe yourself , every time I read your threads I wouldn't call that a surprise but indeed it's thoughtful for me,I would stop a second to think about it..(or maybe this is a way that I keep learning )..you know,you made me to think about it!!

secondly, I beieve that you are much a wonderful lady here,I wish that I would meet a friend like you in my realy life..

the ppls who around you,if they don't appreciate of what you talked to them,or what you tried to do to them,they are really blind, as you said,you can just ingore them,whom maybe think that you are LITTLE crazy for them.I do have a similar situation like you met, I could just told them LEAVE ME ALONE! A lady friend once even tried to get me back (the sister relationship),but I can't allowed myself to be with such a person again,,,do not give them any chances to destroy my life...who do not know how to appreciate for what you've done ..

Please do not change yourself,stay the way who you are,,,'cause one of my friend told me: I LIKE THE WAY WHO YOU ARE!!

like my signature: always to be yourself,just believe that you are sooooooo excellent !!

[ Last edited by shelleybelly at 2007-5-26 06:41 PM ]
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 18:54:55 |Display all floors

thank you so much

Originally posted by shelleybelly at 2007-5-26 18:39

I am not exagerating here or tring to please you (we never know each other,I mean where we are,where we come from ,etc)..

But believe yourself , every time I read your threads I wouldn't cal ...

:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.