Author: anniecheng

Dongguan, China----- [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-6-1 18:50:17 |Display all floors

china is so so clean...

annie--thank you again for those lovely pictures!  anything from shilong?  again, thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 19:07:39 |Display all floors
Hi, Peter , that place is 石龍西湖東江

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 19:23:47 |Display all floors

what do i know...

she didn't take me there, and as soon as i hear from her then i'd mention it to her.  very romantic place & i see some love birds giggling there!  haven't heard from her for 2 weeks...should i go there to see what's coming down on her...very strange for cut off communication.  how expensive is expensive to call NY?  this is rediculously insane!  thnx!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 19:27:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-6-1 18:50
annie--thank you again for those lovely pictures!  anything from shilong?  again, thank you!

Sorry, as far as i know, no special news there lately.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 19:33:11 |Display all floors

i am so darn worry...

i know she's outhere ev'ryday & struggle to look for a job in a hot weather, and at least let me know what's going on with her ilfe eventhough she doesn't want to depend on me...her thinking is killing me softly here!  are you nearby shilong at all?  please say "yes"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 19:37:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-6-1 19:23
she didn't take me there, and as soon as i hear from her then i'd mention it to her.  very romantic place & i see some love birds giggling there!  haven't heard from her for 2 weeks...should i  ...

hee hee hee hee...
Maybe u can call her best friends to catch her.
i don't know how expensive is expensive to call NY  either.

[ Last edited by anniecheng at 2007-6-11 09:09 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 19:42:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-6-1 19:33
i know she's outhere ev'ryday & struggle to look for a job in a hot weather, and at least let me know what's going on with her ilfe eventhough she doesn't want to depend on me...her thinking is ...

Bad story is here...actually...it's not near from here....:L

[ Last edited by anniecheng at 2007-6-1 07:51 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.