Author: anniecheng

Dongguan, China----- [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-24 20:57:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by noviaxiao at 2007-5-24 17:19
HI every one who lives in DG

I used to live in dongcheng, DG city for 3 years, but not anymore now, cause i move to BJ one year ago. i
really DG. Hope one day i can go back and do my own busin ...

Good luck with u..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-24 22:24:10 |Display all floors

thank you for intro...

Originally posted by anniecheng at 2007-5-24 01:07 AM

Hi, Peter.....glad  to see u here.
Shilong  is a beautiful town ...... i have been there twice.
will show u more pics about that place if i took...

howdy, annie--thank you so very much again for posting those lovely pictures & introduce me more on about DG...i really care 'bout SHILONG, cuz my future fiancee is working there (asked her to move back to her hometown, nanchang, cuz shilong is very complex for single young ladies...don't want her to pick up what i don't consider GOOD for her there).  anyway, i'd like to learn more 'bout shilong from you.  again, thank you!  peter

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 11:43:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-5-24 22:24

howdy, annie--thank you so very much again for posting those lovely pictures & introduce me more on about DG...i really care 'bout SHILONG, cuz my future fiancee is working there (asked her ...

hee hee...peter.....you're welcome.....
BTW,do u think that anyplace  for ur future fiancee is unsafe as u cannot touch her. .......kakakakakakaka.......just kidding......hee hee....^^  
anyway, i will try my best to get some pics for u........and hope u'r happy every day...^^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-25 20:26:20 |Display all floors

it happened again & again...

hey, annie--bad news for me...someone stole her celfone again for the 3rd time within 8 months.  now, i have no communication 'tween china & the US...is there an emergency# that i can call to reach her from here...hehe!  anyway, i love to see some more SHILONG fotos from you if you have the time.  thank you in advance for hassling you.  take care & bye for now!   peter  enjoy your weekend.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-26 10:21:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by pjtran at 2007-5-25 20:26
hey, annie--bad news for me...someone stole her celfone again for the 3rd time within 8 months.  now, i have no communication 'tween china & the US...is there an emergency# that i can call to r ...

Peter....I'm sorry to hear that.....
I lost two handphones here last year...i think no place  is safe  for a girl who lives alone.....so terrible.........:Q

[ Last edited by anniecheng at 2007-5-26 03:40 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 18:36:58 |Display all floors
i got these pics. from my net friends...Hope u like it. peter.

石龍西湖東江

[ Last edited by anniecheng at 2007-6-1 06:41 PM ]
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-6-1 18:42:36 |Display all floors

[ Last edited by anniecheng at 2007-6-1 06:43 PM ]
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.