Views: 2523|Replies: 8

How I can persuade my customer? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2007-5-23 08:26:39 |Display all floors
My costumer would like the price I gave to her, but she choose the LC90days as the form of payment. However, as a new customer of us, we can only let her choose LC60 days. Because I had the case that we lost the money with LC90days. How I can persuade my customer?

Please offer me your sincere reply!

Many thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 10:53:46 |Display all floors
One way to make it attractive to the customer may be a discount based on early payment. We have tried that with several of our customers over the years and many, (not all) have accepted this concept.
One of our customers for instance gets a 3% discount if they pay within 1 week of receivement of the bill. The customer desires this discount and pretty much always pays the bill right away. Other customers may get a 1 or 2 percent discount if they pay 30 and 60 days, 90 days gets no discount, 120 gets penalty.

This concept may not work for you, all depends on the profit margin you are working with, but remember that money not in hand is like money borrowed, so a 60 day account can cost you a percentage equal to your countries prime lending rate, if you consider this a up to 5% discount is actualy a gain, IF they pay on time.
<< Live is the same for all, it is one great adventure with a deadly end. >>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 11:48:46 |Display all floors
thanks for your valuable reply

the problem is that there is very little profit margin we can get now, so we cannot make discount any more.

is there any body give me your valuable reply as well?

many thanks

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 18:45:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mailmail at 2007-5-23 08:26
My costumer would like the price I gave to her, but she choose the LC90days as the form of payment. However, as a new customer of us, we can only let her choose LC60 days. Because I had the case th ...

just show your strong will-I want to business with you-
but-payment term only allowed 60days..(for me it is too long,too)
do not give up..

write a letter to ur customer.

waiting for her reply..

kind of take adventures..but stay the last moment..

***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 19:17:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mailmail at 2007-5-23 08:26
My costumer would like the price I gave to her, but she choose the LC90days as the form of payment. However, as a new customer of us, we can only let her choose LC60 days. Because I had the case th ...

do not use the word persuade..

do not write a letter that make the customer feel that you are eagerly to do...

write a letter that stand up ur situation/position..

back up a little bit..

Wanna catch up the fish, loose your ropes a bit of that hold in your hands..

ONLY FOR BUSINESS SKILL..
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 21:36:22 |Display all floors
so easy.

1. emphase her your company's sincerity and eagerness to make business with her.
2. and then tell her the truth of your company's policy.

do not hesitate. and please do never pity any customers while doing business since business is business.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2007-5-23 21:54:10 |Display all floors
shelleybelly,

seems we hold the same opinion on it.
shake hands, hugs. and how about kiss?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.